Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

i just got a dagger +2 fire +1 gem but its almost impossible to get RRR on them... i already spent over 200 chroms and nothing...
I could not find any explain of this thread about how to keep righteous fire up. If we take all life passives, will it be enough to keep righteous fire up?

I'm at lvl 37 right now (made a char for this build) and obviously it not ready for this build to work. However, I encountered a life regen shrine and it still wasn't not enough to keep rightous fore for more than 12 seconds.
"
ryukenden wrote:
I could not find any explain of this thread about how to keep righteous fire up. If we take all life passives, will it be enough to keep righteous fire up?

I'm at lvl 37 right now (made a char for this build) and obviously it not ready for this build to work. However, I encountered a life regen shrine and it still wasn't not enough to keep rightous fore for more than 12 seconds.

It's explained pretty well in the OP. I don't know what thread you're reading, but here's the quick run-down:

You need lots of HP regeneration and fire resist.

Vitality aura and HP regeneration nodes combined with tons of life nodes on the passive tree give the regeneration.

Elemental Adaptation on the passive tree, Rise of the Phoenix unique shield and Purity of Fire aura give 14-15 max fire resist for a potential 89-90% fire resist.
You are mentioning that you are linking your RF in a 4L however when you swap to Redbeaks there is no 4L available. Can you explain this case please?
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
"
Aposperite wrote:
You are mentioning that you are linking your RF in a 4L however when you swap to Redbeaks there is no 4L available. Can you explain this case please?

Chest :D
"
Aposperite wrote:

You link the Righteous Fire in an armour slot, getting BBBR is difficult if you have AR or EVA based pieces. I suggest using the searing until you have the sockets, the damage isn't much different compared to redbeaks until you get Kaom's with all of the offensive passives.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if redbeaks get nerfed so keep that in mind. GL
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 15, 2013, 6:39:40 PM
But he is using Kaoms :S
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
"
Aposperite wrote:
But he is using Kaoms :S

armor = helmet, gloves, boots. Do people take even 5 seconds trying to understand things these days?
I thought I'd share my recent experiences following the build and mention when exactly the build goes online. I was worried that after 65 when i equip alpha+phoenix, i will still die to degen. This was the case, however, once i got my 4 frenzy charges, blood dance boots, level 16 purity of fire, level 16 vitality, i was able to heal while rf is on. I was missing 6 .4% regen nodes from the final build of this guide as well. So yeah. Just phoenix, alpha, those auras, 4 frenzy charges, all but 6 .4 regen nodes in the stated build. I did not have the aura nodes as well. I have 4k+ health. Copy this, and you will heal while RF is on. Also ruby flask = super healing. You can use these without the frenzy boots if you get 3 ruby flasks and use it all carefully, but thats a little bit more work. Once i get aura nodes, high level vitality/purity of fire, and more regen nodes, and extra frenzy charge node, i'll be healing a lot with RF on. Hope this helped someone.

Important edit: Do NOT use armorers scraps on your phoenix shield! This gives minimal armor, but gives an ENERGY SHIELD BOOST which makes you LOSE HP faster from Righteous Fire. Make sure you have a 0% quality Phoenix shield!
Last edited by Hi_Im_Argo on Dec 16, 2013, 1:23:01 AM
"
TurmoilTom wrote:
"
ryukenden wrote:

It's explained pretty well in the OP. I don't know what thread you're reading, but here's the quick run-down:

You need lots of HP regeneration and fire resist.

Vitality aura and HP regeneration nodes combined with tons of life nodes on the passive tree give the regeneration.

Elemental Adaptation on the passive tree, Rise of the Phoenix unique shield and Purity of Fire aura give 14-15 max fire resist for a potential 89-90% fire resist.

Rise of the Phoenix unique shield is level 65 you know? And what can I do to level65?

Greetz Tobi
IGN: Goldflitter
Last edited by tobi1980cgn on Dec 15, 2013, 9:28:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info