Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
tobi1980cgn wrote:

Rise of the Phoenix unique shield is level 65 you know? And what can I do to level65?

Greetz Tobi

Did you read the entire guide? Everything is explained. The author used facebreakers. I did it with spectral throw, personally. I would recommend it over facebreakers if you're new.
"
"
Aposperite wrote:
But he is using Kaoms :S

armor = helmet, gloves, boots. Do people take even 5 seconds trying to understand things these days?

did you even take 10 seconds to look at his items and the gems socketed in it ?
I speak english mandarin japanese malay hokkien and cantonese :D

My ign : MasshiroYuki / IHeartsBora
Ma time zone : GMT+8
I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
what do you guys think about this
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/695023
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
"
"
Aposperite wrote:

armor = helmet, gloves, boots. Do people take even 5 seconds trying to understand things these days?

Only God knows how much I want to start raging now but I am gonna be gentle with you.

Look at his items. All of his armor pieces have gems that have nothing to do with Righteous Fire, his gauntlents have his CWDT, his boots have the frenzy that he uses to generate charges and his helmet has his auras.

Any possible explanation for those of us who are dummies? Give me your best shot.
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
"
Aposperite wrote:
"
"
Aposperite wrote:

Only God knows how much I want to start raging now but I am gonna be gentle with you.

Look at his items. All of his armor pieces have gems that have nothing to do with Righteous Fire, his gauntlents have his CWDT, his boots have the frenzy that he uses to generate charges and his helmet has his auras.

Any possible explanation for those of us who are dummies? Give me your best shot.

Not wanting to get into the middle of this argument but here is the explanation:

You can put righteous fire on any piece of armour, lets say boots. Put the boots on, cast righteous fire, then take the boots off and put your normal boots back on. Righteous Fire remains.

It's the same principle of having it on weapon switch.
confirm fap?
Hey guys,
Sorry if this was already mentioned. But any reason why these gems are left unleveled?

Cast on Damage Taken(lvl 1) - Enduring Cry(lvl 5) - Cold Snap(lvl 8)
4L: Cast on Damage Taken(lvl 1) - Vulnerability(lvl 3) - Ice Nova(lvl 8) - Increased Area of Effect
IGN: FacebreakerVoid

You dont need to copycat the guy's build. Just use your head.
maybe im missing it ive read over the guide twice, but is there any reason not to take + % fire dmg on rings, and + spell power / + % fire dmg on necks?
"
flclboy wrote:
maybe im missing it ive read over the guide twice, but is there any reason not to take + % fire dmg on rings, and + spell power / + % fire dmg on necks?

No, it is perfectly fine and does improve the damage further.
+ fire damage is a luxury, hp/str will improve the dps more as it is multiplied by other factors such as conc. effect/ burn dmg/ fire damage. Hp>Str>%Fire dmg
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 18, 2013, 11:03:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info