Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

I can't believe snapshotting will be fixed within the next patch (what i've read some pages earlier).
I just leveled a Marauder to play a RF build (currently lvl 63 - so close to start) and now i am wondering if it is worth to spend some currency to get the last pieces of gear for that build...

After the nerf of my Burning Miscreation Unrighteous Fire summoner this is the second build who loses his damage-melting-fun even bevore i could start killing things :-(

Maybe fire is just not my element?!

(Not a native speakers, grammar errors and typos are intentional :-D)
Rime Gaze would add a lot (too much?) degen, for a loss of life and other defensive stats. You can have your RF in your carcass jack and even switch chests. No need to use time gaze, due to massive bad side effects.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
Rime Gaze would add a lot (too much?) degen, for a loss of life and other defensive stats. You can have your RF in your carcass jack and even switch chests. No need to use time gaze, due to massive bad side effects.

A top roll Rime Gaze has 200 ES. That becomes 240 with 20% quality. If you're using this build or something similar to it, that 240 ES will be increased by 28% to become 307.2 ES. RF burns for 70% of our maximum ES, which means Rime Gaze adds 215.04 damage/second. However, this is reduced by our fire resistance. If you have 90% fire resistance, Rime Gaze will add 21.5 life/second burn damage. If you have 92% fire resistance (where many builds finish), it's 17.2 damage/second.

If 17 or 20 life per second is unacceptable for a build like this, you have more serious concerns to address.

"
MrOz80 wrote:
I just leveled a Marauder to play a RF build (currently lvl 63 - so close to start) and now i am wondering if it is worth to spend some currency to get the last pieces of gear for that build...

Righteous Fire still works fine without snapshotting. The gear requirements become a bit more restrictive (and therefore expensive) and the gem links change a bit, but the skill still works. Doryani's Catalyst, fire damage jewelry, and equipment that permits additional curses will become more important than they are now.
Ohh epic build,

2 questions,

1, How does this build work on Uber Atziri ?

2. I have a legacy Koams, would it still be viable?

I'm looking on using my free respec on a level 77 char , because I need those danm gloves for my now dead CoC build :c
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
1. Just dodge.
2. Even better than new kaoms, as you don't snapshot with it usually.
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
"
PhysoniumI wrote:

A top roll Rime Gaze has 200 ES. That becomes 240 with 20% quality. If you're using this build or something similar to it, that 240 ES will be increased by 28% to become 307.2 ES. RF burns for 70% of our maximum ES, which means Rime Gaze adds 215.04 damage/second. However, this is reduced by our fire resistance. If you have 90% fire resistance, Rime Gaze will add 21.5 life/second burn damage. If you have 92% fire resistance (where many builds finish), it's 17.2 damage/second.

If 17 or 20 life per second is unacceptable for a build like this, you have more serious concerns to address.

I agree with this!
I even use discipline with REduced mana for snapshotting for a little extra dmg!
Awesome, so this build can definitely kill uber atziri then
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Ds whatever blah blah killed her with a very similar build.
I give up on Atziri. There is no way I can get past those guardians, and I have no idea how you guys do it.

After 750 to 1k chroms finally !:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info