Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
Maybe to compensate for the upcoming RF nerf... they could release a corrupted mod "1% of burning damage leeched as life" :D

Scroll up a bit and read my last post here. Burning damage cannot leech, regardless of balance.

"
sikker wrote:
Is this another one of those unconfirmed nerfs people have been talking about for the past 5 patches - and which hasn't come yet. Or is there actually something to it this time? - And if there is, could I ask for a link please?

Mark_GGG posted extensively on the subject in this thread.

"
Brogan21 wrote:
Will snapshotting with an animate guardian work if I use it with Leer Cast and Dying Breath?

Yes.
I tried a ele weakness map, i am overcapped on resists it worked fine but it reduces much resist!
was wondering how berek's pass fits into this build.

lets say:
+13% to Fire and Cold Resistances
15% increased Fire Damage
Adds 1-28 Cold Damage
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
30% increased Damage while Ignited
+5000 to Armour while Frozen

I'm mostly looking at the 15% increased fire dmg and 30% increased dmg while ignited (i'm assuming its not me being ignited then it increases my dmg)
You'd have to snapshot while ignited, which can sometimes be difficult. It's just 15% increased damage.
just started mapping on this build, loving it so far I'm literally melting everything I come in contact with.

Would buying a 5L carcass jack be worth it? so that I can run IIR gem with my RF(the increase aoe is also pretty nice)
Last edited by renyzen on May 19, 2014, 8:52:31 AM
"
was wondering how berek's pass fits into this build.

lets say:
+13% to Fire and Cold Resistances
15% increased Fire Damage
Adds 1-28 Cold Damage
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
30% increased Damage while Ignited
+5000 to Armour while Frozen

I'm mostly looking at the 15% increased fire dmg and 30% increased dmg while ignited (i'm assuming its not me being ignited then it increases my dmg)

Righteous Fire causes burning damage without ignition. For Berek's Pass to benefit Righteous Fire, you would need something to hit you with fire damage and cause you to burn before you cast RF.

"
renyzen wrote:
just started mapping on this build, loving it so far I'm literally melting everything I come in contact with.

Would buying a 5L carcass jack be worth it? so that I can run IIR gem with my RF(the increase aoe is also pretty nice)

If you plan on using any build a significant amount, fitting magic find affixes wherever possible is desirable.

What are you using in your Righteous Fire link if you don't have Increased Area of Effect?
"
renyzen wrote:

If you are not using an Alpha's (some pages ago its viability has been discussed), a cheap 5link alternative is that unique mind cage helmet (rime gaze or something?). It gives a conc effect so you can slot in iir to try without buying a 5l jack.
"If you get close to anyone with the Discipline aura you will start to take more damage from Righteous"

Why?
"
"If you get close to anyone with the Discipline aura you will start to take more damage from Righteous"

Why?

once your es run out, the damage will be done on your hp...so basically, more es = more degen
"
jdegrooth wrote:
"
renyzen wrote:

If you are not using an Alpha's (some pages ago its viability has been discussed), a cheap 5link alternative is that unique mind cage helmet (rime gaze or something?). It gives a conc effect so you can slot in iir to try without buying a 5l jack.

ooh thats a pretty cool unique, but I'd rather keep the helm I have now since Its has an almost perfect HP roll and good res, also not planning to get alphas since I feel that It really isnt needed on this build...might get that helm you mentioned though If I ever get a kaoms(which probably wont happen Q.Q)
Last edited by renyzen on May 20, 2014, 7:04:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info