Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Do you have any passive skills that increase the effects of your auras? If you have 25-49% that would increase the max resist by 1%
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Yep. All of sovereignty.
"
v1br0 wrote:
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
How does possession of Kaom's Heart change the utility of Alpha's Howl? The only thing I can think of is that the large life affix on Kaom's Heart somewhat offsets the lack of life on Alpha's Howl. This isn't a good argument, though, because you could still have more life with a rare helmet.

I lose 500 life with Alpha
This good argument?

my cheap Alpha howl xD
Last edited by davc1234567890 on May 23, 2014, 5:33:49 PM
Small update eq and gems:
Spoiler

Skill tree:

8712 life / 10591 armour 50% reduce(62% with charges / 82% charges+flask) / 92% fire 78% cold 79% light/ 862.5 life regen (1210.9 life regen with charges)

No need special attack gem for totems (use frenzy, cyclone or warp)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on May 23, 2014, 9:04:40 PM
I think if this worked this would prob be the best you could get

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtC2EMfRB_EmkUTRUgFm8XHBcvGNsZhRo4Gmwb-iFgJKoksCXfJy8o-ilPKaUqTSzpLdIxnjWSNuk62DrhPfw_J0CgQYdE50WdR35KfUrITdhOKlKvVcZYY1uvXz9gS2VNZ6BqO2wWbqpxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp673y7gKSCx4M4g9uE2YbRh3aI8Yx2jM-PRpBVmK2a4J2unz6iAKQZpKymV6cIp4SoGKlurUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTFisaextjNJs5xz2XQ0N0N42rjn-Qi6-7sOO8O73zwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej60vxL_MX-Cg==

10k+ hp (based on my items that are not perfect but kinda good) 8.2kish without kaoms
93/79/79 fire/cold/lightning res
11k ish armor i think grace lowers this since its eva and not the +armor one or maybe its the same not sure

You should be able to run 3/4 auras with this
Could lose the 2 points in end charges for the 2 6% hp nodes or reduce mana nodes or the +area range for rf to
Honestly if you can afford an Alpha's, you can afford lvl 20 gems and then there's no need at all for Alpha's. You'll have 92% fire res with a rare helm. Why would you need or want any more than 92%?

"
IIQ/IIR is checked at the time a kill is scored. In other words, you can't snapshot them.

Are you saying that you think casting RF with your Carcass Jack on that has IIQ / IIR gems in it won't do anything when you switch it out for Kaom's to kill monsters with?
"
VixTrader wrote:
Honestly if you can afford an Alpha's, you can afford lvl 20 gems and then there's no need at all for Alpha's. You'll have 92% fire res with a rare helm. Why would you need or want any more than 92%?

Higher fire resistance permits safer performance in half-regeneration and Vulnerability maps. Well-built RF characters can run either. It's possible to do so without the ~94% resistance offered by a properly-configured link in Alpha's Howl, but it's not as easy.

"
VixTrader wrote:

Are you saying that you think casting RF with your Carcass Jack on that has IIQ / IIR gems in it won't do anything when you switch it out for Kaom's to kill monsters with?

I'm not sure about the gems - I haven't seen any clear indication either way about them. Frankly, it doesn't much matter with a snapshot fix a month away.
Well I've been casting and playing with my Carcass Jack on anyway for a few weeks so it makes no difference to me, but you're the first person I've ever heard who suggested that those gems don't work. I personally noticed a massive difference in items when I went from a 4 link to a 6 link Carcass Jack, even when playing with Kaoms on. Now that I've gone back to playing with Carcass, I don't notice any decrease in items. I think it works just fine...
Hi, I am working on a rf build but I need some answers.. Which is a better chest, Carcass Jack or Belly of the Beast? In some previous post, I read that the Carcass Jack is not recommended as the increased area damage actually increases the rf damage dealt to yourself as well.. Is that true? Then, does a rare chest with flat 100+ life gives you more health than that of the 30-40% life from a Belly of the Beast? (Follows Oro's passives)

In any case, I know that a Kaom's Heart beats just about anything out there but I just couldn't get one yet ;(
Currently using a Carcass Jack:

Additionally, is it wise to sacrifice the blood dance for a pair of boots with life that will improve overall rf damage? I have 4540 life currently, and having used over 500 chroms, finally given up on a RBBB blood dance.. ;/ Here is it:

"
VixTrader wrote:
Well I've been casting and playing with my Carcass Jack on anyway for a few weeks so it makes no difference to me, but you're the first person I've ever heard who suggested that those gems don't work. I personally noticed a massive difference in items when I went from a 4 link to a 6 link Carcass Jack, even when playing with Kaoms on. Now that I've gone back to playing with Carcass, I don't notice any decrease in items. I think it works just fine...

If you read my post and the post to which I was responding, you will find that my comment was on the subject of snapshotting iiq/iir gear. In retrospect, I could have been clearer about it, but at this point I will leave the text as it was.

We know that IR and IQ gems work with RF. What I didn't know - and stated clearly so in my very last post here - was whether or not they worked with snapshotting.

Additionally, it's worth questioning whether or not they will work in the future when the snapshot bug is fixed.

"
szc92 wrote:
Hi, I am working on a rf build but I need some answers.. Which is a better chest, Carcass Jack or Belly of the Beast? In some previous post, I read that the Carcass Jack is not recommended as the increased area damage actually increases the rf damage dealt to yourself as well.. Is that true? Then, does a rare chest with flat 100+ life gives you more health than that of the 30-40% life from a Belly of the Beast? (Follows Oro's passives)

Self-damage and outgoing damage modifiers have been treated separately since 1.0.2. Carcass Jack is widely regarded as the best chest to use for Righteous Fire if you don't have Kaom's Heart; the life, resistances, damage, and area of effect modifiers are superior to rare chests. The Belly of the Beast is a good alternative, but lacks the area of effect radius increase that makes Carcass Jack special.

"
szc92 wrote:
Additionally, is it wise to sacrifice the blood dance for a pair of boots with life that will improve overall rf damage? I have 4540 life currently, and having used over 500 chroms, finally given up on a RBBB blood dance.. ;/ Here is it:

No, not really. The Blood Dance offers stellar regeneration improvements and respectable movement speed. The difference in Righteous Fire damage and one-hit survivability benefit from rare boots is outweighed by the overall survivability bonus from being healthy in combat.

I suggest you swap Frenzy in for Portal. It allows you to generate or preserve charges where it would otherwise be difficult or impossible to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info