The ''CREATE a SKILLGem'' Thread!!!! (Bumped for New incoming spell frenzy. ideas inside)

Better that way ?
"
Sacrificial Hemoragy: Aura that makes you bleed 5% life/sec. In counterpart every ennemies within x feet radius get his double the ammount Blood shed in damage and you get half poison duration.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 10, 2013, 6:31:11 PM
By the way thx guys for making your spells in easy copy-paste format
especially those who take the time to edit their old one into em XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I don't know why i keep looking at skills when I'm not in the beta....
"
MithrilSage wrote:
I don't know why i keep looking at skills when I'm not in the beta....

haha patience is a vertue my friend
Bump for more
Eye beam.

I had to.
Take care out there.
"
Lagruell wrote:
Eye beam.

I had to.

i hesitated allot before click the link... when you know what is on the internet... you beware of a link called Eye Beam
Come on guys i see allot of people proposing their ideas for spells, come add them to the list
bump...
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Lead Arrow - Fires a forceful arrow that does immense physical damage to the enemy, knocking them back. Requires a Bow. 150% damage effectiveness.

Pinning Arrow - Fires an arrow that pins the enemy in place upon impact for several seconds (short duration) while dealing physical damage over that time. Requires a Bow. 60% damage effectiveness.

Triple Shot = Fires a single volley of 3 arrows at a single target, temporarily stunning them. Requires a Bow. 120% damage effectiveness.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info