[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

"
Diggleer wrote:
Hi there,

I've played this build with my first PoE Char ever and i am pretty satisfied with it.

Right now he is LvL 70 and it's pretty enjoyable to play.

Yet, there are two things which bother me right now:

- Mana for Auras:
Seems pretty difficult to get enough mana for the auras as a beginner. Right now I only use Discipline and Clarity. A third aura doesn't feel comfortable mana wise and 4 auras is not possible. Perhaps a high energy shield offhand and mana on a few items will improve the situation.

- Sockets: I am considering buying a 5 link armor with high armor and life/resi. Yet, it has to have 3 green sockets and 2 red ones. This seems to be rather hard to get on armor based parts. If I was aware of this problem at the beginning of my PoE career, I would probably have skilled Iron Reflexes and gone for Evasion Items.

Nevertheless, playing this build and Path of exile in general has been an amazing experience. I am going to farm a few nice items and currency with my EK now and then start over with an individual build. So thank you very much for this guide :-)

I currently Blood Magic my EK, vulnerability, and bear trap... leaving my mana pool to be eaten up by my auras. I then stack life and life regen, and now EK etc. does not even eat into my life pool. At this point, I don't even have life on hit or life steal linked to EK either.

I should add that I am an EK Mara though, and I stack armour.
Last edited by Pacman12 on Mar 11, 2013, 7:56:26 PM
Sounds interesting. Perhaps I'm gonna try it though my Shadow has like zero life regen at the moment.
Thanks for the tip ;-)
Which is better aura for me?

I have 2k armor (+10% reduc with aura)
1.9k evasion rating. (+1k - +10% evade with aura)

Should i use determination or grace

anyway what do u think about using mana leech + life leech at once? i have atm 2.2k life and 2k dmg
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Mar 12, 2013, 10:23:48 AM
How to run all auras...
need haste/hatred/anger/purity/determination/wrath.
My IGN: HarhanStave
Might wanna add something about Chernobog's in the items or 'how to deal with physical reflect' section
IGN Generic_Player
Might wanna add something about Chernobog's in the items or 'how to deal with physical reflect' section
IGN Generic_Player
"
harhanoff wrote:
How to run all auras...
need haste/hatred/anger/purity/determination/wrath.

Impossible. Haste/hatred/purity=total of 110% mana reserved. Even with reduced mana gem it will be quite impossible to run 6 auras.
IGN: Wodak/Pernath
hi

does mana leech work on gloves for EK ?
I have a question concerning Skill points...is it really worthwhile to get the 5% spell damage nodes as well as the 8% increased projectile damage nodes? The DPS increase for me was rather miniscule (~20dps on a 1000 dps EK).

edit: another question, is the unique Dagger Hearbreaker useful for this build? It looks pretty nice..
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Mar 16, 2013, 12:14:15 AM
"
caligula10 wrote:
hi

does mana leech work on gloves for EK ?

If you have any mana leech bonus on your gear it will work with EK. Only mana leech gem should be connected to EK.
IGN: Wodak/Pernath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info