[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

"
cocomoloco wrote:
I have a question concerning Skill points...is it really worthwhile to get the 5% spell damage nodes as well as the 8% increased projectile damage nodes? The DPS increase for me was rather miniscule (~20dps on a 1000 dps EK).

edit: another question, is the unique Dagger Hearbreaker useful for this build? It looks pretty nice..

Well it depend on your DPS. I take 6% cast speed node last level and my DPS rise with almost 300 points. My EK deal 5600 DPS right now. So, at higher levels every cast speed/spell dmg/projectile dmg node worth to be taken.

Sorry if I made some mistakes, it's not my native language.
IGN: Wodak/Pernath
"
Pernath wrote:
"
harhanoff wrote:
How to run all auras...
need haste/hatred/anger/purity/determination/wrath.

Impossible. Haste/hatred/purity=total of 110% mana reserved. Even with reduced mana gem it will be quite impossible to run 6 auras.

It is possible to run Determination/Hatred/Purity/Haste on your mana by using reduced mana gem and picking up the 4x Reduced Mana Reserved nodes - but it would be too many points invested and too impractical for this kind of build.

"
caligula10 wrote:
hi

does mana leech work on gloves for EK ?

If you are referring to the "% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched Back as Mana" mod, then no - it won't work. This is because the leech only applies to attacks, while EK is a spell.

God I am lvl 51 in Solaris Temple Cruel right now and I get absolutely destroyed by those small ribbon thingies and the big Fireball guys, even though I have 75 fire res.

The problem is that evasion absolutely sucks against a lot of small critters.

I sit around 2k life, 400ES and 2k evasion right now, but I have absolutely not armor whatsoever (need evasion equipment because of socket requirements).

How do you guys survive?

My gear as a reference:
ign: PhrozenFlame
Wouldn't this build be better suited with more hp nodes?
"
caligula10 wrote:
hi

does mana leech work on gloves for EK ?

If you are referring to the "% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched Back as Mana" mod, then no - it won't work. This is because the leech only applies to attacks, while EK is a spell.

thx
I have to say is not so easy to equip yourserlf with armor - armor/es when you need a 4L with 3 green 1 red for bear trap setup, and a 5L with 4 green e 1 red or 3G2R for EK setup... I found out you don't even have the dex to max bear trap and you need to rely on gears for that...
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
How do you heal yourself with this build? Only flasks?
What is ur opinion on 4L Ek+Fork+Life leech+Blood Magic?

That would allow me to run many auras (determination+hatred+vitality+grace on bm+some other)
IGN: Kebehsenuf
Hey, does quil rain + broadstroke quiver work till mid level or its just early level ? Also , why do u use iron will ? Sorry but was too lazy to go through 50+ pages for an anwser :)
IGN : _Zodiac_
"
maximos69915 wrote:
Hey, does quil rain + broadstroke quiver work till mid level or its just early level ? Also , why do u use iron will ? Sorry but was too lazy to go through 50+ pages for an anwser :)

Iron Will can just be viewed as an increased spell damage gem with a cast speed penalty. Since Inva's old build had over 250 Strength, he was getting about 50+ increased spell damage (even more if it was a quality gem). Once you start levelling it up, you start to reduce the penalty - completely negating it once the gem is maxed out. Note: Not to be confused with Iron Grip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info