[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

"
What is ur opinion on 4L Ek+Fork+Life leech+Blood Magic?

That would allow me to run many auras (determination+hatred+vitality+grace on bm+some other)

Your DPS will be too low. Running mana leech does the same job with one less socket. You can't afford to not use Added fire damage gem. There is no reason to run Grace since this is not an evasion build. Furthermore, you will want to run Discipline on BM to add to your mana pool. Also Vitality is not a crucial aura and is more situational for certain maps only.

Also in response to an earlier post about not having enough armor: Getting 4L GGGR for Bear traps is easily achieved on boots or gloves since you won't lose much armor on those pieces by using an armor/evasion piece. GGGRR on chest is also not impossible even with pure armor chest, it just takes a few more Chromatics.

Would like to point out that instead of taking the +20% crit chance node in the Shadow tree as is instructed in the "109 Points, End-End-game build", my choice would be the +25% crit chance for spells near the Witch starter, right next to the +8% spell damage node.
Not sure if it has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I am unsure of which of my gems to spend my GCPs on for maximum benefit. Being a new player I only have 2 GCPs and I want them to provide as much of a boost as possible.
edit: found my answer
Last edited by godhand456 on Mar 19, 2013, 7:22:22 AM
When should i level up my Clarity gem above level 3?
"
wrajjt wrote:
Not sure if it has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I am unsure of which of my gems to spend my GCPs on for maximum benefit. Being a new player I only have 2 GCPs and I want them to provide as much of a boost as possible.

Don't spend your gcp on gems keep them for buying some nice pieces of gear.
IGN: VirtuaBowman
Last edited by RaWcKeT on Mar 19, 2013, 7:53:25 PM
"
RaWcKeT wrote:
"
wrajjt wrote:

Don't spend your gcp on gems keep them for buying some nice pieces of gear.

Depends...I bought a 17% EK for 2 GCP - and used another 3 on it to get it to 20%...worth it to me.
Last edited by Alabugin on Mar 20, 2013, 5:29:49 PM
Hello everyone; I'm currently following Invalesco's guide and it's working out very well.

I have a question, and that's whether or not this build is not as good as it could be by avoiding Iron Reflexes; the Determination/Grace - Iron Reflexes combination seems very strong.

As it stands, I am unable to run physical reflect maps with my party for fear of one-shotting myself; does this build simply avoid Physical Reflect Maps?
Thank you so much for the build idea Invalesco!!

twitch.tv/cutedog_
Which weapon should i use ?

dont care about the gems. The EK is only for leveling in there. I got a 4L Ek on my armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info