[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

So, I made this
and it works pretty damn well, but I need LIFE on it. Should I EXALT or just sell?
IGN Generic_Player
"
butterypanda wrote:
So, I made this
and it works pretty damn well, but I need LIFE on it. Should I EXALT or just sell?

I would exault it honestly - its worth much more than that.
double post
Last edited by Alabugin on Mar 9, 2013, 10:52:09 PM
"
trashs1 wrote:
how do u deal vs chaos dmg mobs? u dont have chaos res on your gear

dont forgett me guys :D

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
Pharfar wrote:
This bow has helped me so much in the early lvls. I never need mana

This is also what I used until the act2 boss.
How mana pull can be increased? I am 62lvl, and have only 850 mana without discipline and 1300 with. If I use all 4 auras (vitality discipline determination and hatred) I have only 70 mana free for spells. What I must to do?
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
How mana pull can be increased? I am 62lvl, and have only 850 mana without discipline and 1300 with. If I use all 4 auras (vitality discipline determination and hatred) I have only 70 mana free for spells. What I must to do?

Tried not using discipline lol?
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) IGN: PsychoPiz(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
Does EK make use of passives such as Blood drinker (2% life steal on phys attack), or life steal on an amulet? If not... guessing only the life on hit and life steal gems work? Thanks.

Hey guys, Can EK work in groups or does it just run out of mana?
Hi there,

I've played this build with my first PoE Char ever and i am pretty satisfied with it.

Right now he is LvL 70 and it's pretty enjoyable to play.

Yet, there are two things which bother me right now:

- Mana for Auras:
Seems pretty difficult to get enough mana for the auras as a beginner. Right now I only use Discipline and Clarity. A third aura doesn't feel comfortable mana wise and 4 auras is not possible. Perhaps a high energy shield offhand and mana on a few items will improve the situation.

- Sockets: I am considering buying a 5 link armor with high armor and life/resi. Yet, it has to have 3 green sockets and 2 red ones. This seems to be rather hard to get on armor based parts. If I was aware of this problem at the beginning of my PoE career, I would probably have skilled Iron Reflexes and gone for Evasion Items.

Nevertheless, playing this build and Path of exile in general has been an amazing experience. I am going to farm a few nice items and currency with my EK now and then start over with an individual build. So thank you very much for this guide :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info