[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

Is there anyway to deal with desync? In the dungeon map I go into a room filled with champion frost casters and alch bombers and i can't do shit when i'm perma slowed and desync'd to hell.
IGN = pibDeath
The Desync has been INCREDIBLY bad the past few days...atrocious really. Fortunately my DPS is high enough, everything dies so fast its OK.
Just wanted to say thanks a million for this awesome guide!

I have multiple hero's in HC in the 60's-80's range and my EK shadow (lvl 81) is by far my favorite one, and its all thanks to this amazing guide!

Figured i'd share my build and gear (my build slightly differs from this guide, but not by much)

4.8K Life
4.3K EK DPs with fork and 3.2K with chain
32.5K Bear trap(s)

Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAnEC4wSzB6UMfRB_ES0UTRXnFm8WvxmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kpTyycLR8tRzZ7Nuk62ESrSVFJsk3YUEJTNVVLVa5VxlptXfJgbWHiYqxmT2vbbRltbG17cFJw1XK7c7N8g3_GgUmBb4IQgh6DOIfbiEKMNox2jr6PRo-mkFWdgJ2unjyhbaIAoi6io6cIp1ynhLI4tUi4k7yfwfPGnstBzfrPZdDQ1BnVT9ad2wved9-w42rjn-Qi7DjwH_Br8XbyHfPq

Gear:

I am still working on finding gear with equivalent/better stats than my current ones but armor/more armor to upgrade to but has been kind of difficult.
I don't know about anyone else but Im torn between this build and Etup's build.
I have tried to look at the pros and cons but just cant seem to make up my mind. Every time I do I come back and look at the other one again. It is making me go insane..
Today is MY DAY!

Made it 6L with only 2 Fusing orbs!

Now is time for Chaos/Chromatic Game. Invalesco, mate thanks for this awesome build. I start with your Armor/HP/EB shadow build, but EK build is definitely much more fun.

Best regards and GL to all.
IGN: Wodak/Pernath
This bow has helped me so much in the early lvls. I never need mana
I have a question, does the "increased Projectile Speed" mod on wand increase projectile speed of Ethereal Knives?
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
Which setup of dagger+shield will be better?

I can't choose spd or spell crit.
IGN: Javana
how do u deal vs chaos dmg mobs? u dont have chaos res on your gear

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
IGN: Kebehsenuf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info