0.9.13l Patch Notes

Awesome patch. I think it would be great if the Trade channel had its own separate color like the other channels. Right now, even though the symbols are different($ and #), Trade is the same color as General. It's a bit confusing if both are on at the same time. Otherwise, I have to manually click the 'Hide chat' options at the top to separate them well enough.

Edit: Someone in my house just pointed out to me that they are, in fact, different colors. Oops! lol. Since that's the case, how about a different color? I'm colorblind and I honestly can't tell the difference. The $ and # symbols just don't stand out enough. Or, like many other games, how about a color selector so that I can choose my own colorblind friendly chat colors?
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jan 4, 2013, 7:50:31 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
ekhowl wrote:
Is it intended that instances now seem to last 45 minutes instead of the old 8-15min?

I am very surprised you noticed it that quickly. It's just because we have spare server capacity at the moment.

Hehe, I can't take all the credit myself, as there were several people in the global chat who were wondering about this. :-)

So, it's going to be toned down to the more usual timeframe eventually? I was super happy to see the 45min myself, as I have this habit of taking extensive afk's! Very glad to hear about the spare server capacity.
Are you shpongled yet?
"
Chris wrote:
We have solved most of the item spam issues that led to this being introduced and we feel it's very bad for the game.

Hmm. Does that mean you nerfed drop rates?
Last edited by ifarmpandas on Jan 4, 2013, 8:07:10 AM
"
ifarmpandas wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We have solved most of the item spam issues that led to this being introduced and we feel it's very bad for the game.

When do they NOT nerf drop rates?
Nice!!! btw cant write now going in-game ;)
"
spaph wrote:
"
ifarmpandas wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

When do they NOT nerf drop rates?

B-but... what happened to doubling it?!?!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13latenight

Removed the UI option for "Filter White Items". We have solved most of the item spam issues that led to this being introduced and we feel it's very bad for the game. Players who are using it are missing out on valuable white items. The setting is still in the config file if you want to use it.

Ive got this option on and after the patch hidden white items are still invisible, the option should be restarted, cause you cant turn it off now..or tell me where to find that config file to turn it off manually ;)

overall good patch with the trade chat
Last edited by joyjoy88 on Jan 4, 2013, 8:37:31 AM
Good Job GGG, Ty for Trade Chat ;- )
"
ifarmpandas wrote:
B-but... what happened to doubling it?!?!

They doubled the fishing catch rates, not the drops; get it right. :D
BTW... Anyone has problems with the game i somehow loose connection of my Keyboard and my Mouse while playing this game dunno why never happened to me before and yestrday in Act II i started to loose connection and i need to reset my computer and even if i relog after 5-10 mins it will freeze i mean the game is still moving mobs are attacking me but my keyboard and mouse doesnt move even the Laser on the mouse is on like nothing happened or maybe someone had this problem can help me solve this? I ran a virus scan and i cleaned my whole computer because i asked support they said to try that and i did that but still the problem exist and also wanted to ask if i re-install the game will the character be there? because i want to try to reinstall it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info