0.9.13l Patch Notes

"
Foronisus wrote:
BTW... Anyone has problems with the game i somehow loose connection of my Keyboard and my Mouse while playing this game dunno why never happened to me before and yestrday in Act II i started to loose connection and i need to reset my computer and even if i relog after 5-10 mins it will freeze i mean the game is still moving mobs are attacking me but my keyboard and mouse doesnt move even the Laser on the mouse is on like nothing happened or maybe someone had this problem can help me solve this? I ran a virus scan and i cleaned my whole computer because i asked support they said to try that and i did that but still the problem exist and also wanted to ask if i re-install the game will the character be there? because i want to try to reinstall it...

9 times out of 10 when this happened to me it was because a key was stuck on my keyboard. normally the shift key.
I'm BACK :)
Nice patch!

But i've just been really surprised when I saw someone asked how to identify items while i was running a map... then I asked if everybody here was in merciless, and they were not. So now chat is mixed for all difficulties? I guess that if that was the case someone would have mentionned it before me, so what about it? Is there a way I can only see chat for merciless?

edit: Sorry, i missed that:

"
Chris wrote:
We took the complaints about the new chat changes seriously and feel that adding trade chat will solve most of the spam issues. We still want to keep the difficulties mixed though.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jan 4, 2013, 12:19:56 PM
Nice patch finally I don't have to mute/unmute players during races.
"
Coldet wrote:
"
Foronisus wrote:
BTW... Anyone has problems with the game i somehow loose connection of my Keyboard and my Mouse while playing this game dunno why never happened to me before and yestrday in Act II i started to loose connection and i need to reset my computer and even if i relog after 5-10 mins it will freeze i mean the game is still moving mobs are attacking me but my keyboard and mouse doesnt move even the Laser on the mouse is on like nothing happened or maybe someone had this problem can help me solve this? I ran a virus scan and i cleaned my whole computer because i asked support they said to try that and i did that but still the problem exist and also wanted to ask if i re-install the game will the character be there? because i want to try to reinstall it...

9 times out of 10 when this happened to me it was because a key was stuck on my keyboard. normally the shift key.

Tried every key is working fine and still got that
"
Chris wrote:
Removed the UI option for "Filter White Items". We have solved most of the item spam issues that led to this being introduced ...

o_O

Is this a hint of things to come? 'cause, I don't see when that happened... there was the bug where rares gave too much quantity per player, but other than that... my memory fails
It should be noted that if you had the "white filter" turned on before this patch, it will remain turned on even though the option is gone.

Devs: It looks like you'll need to find a way to refresh the config file of existing players.

Players: If you had it on, you can turn it off by finding your config file ...My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini; Look in the very last section "UI" and change the option to false, or just delete the entire line (NOT the entire section!).
"On the Awesome Scale of One to Awesome, Path of Exile is Awesome." - Wulfenstein
I'm having an issue when i try to launch my game, here it is.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ii7254.png
Perfect patch! No complaints! Thank you for all the hard work!
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
"
Invalesco wrote:
Orange is pretty much of an eyesore.

I would prefer it if Local, which is hardly ever used anyway is changed to Orange and Trade chat changed to Green instead. Green is much more pleasant to the eyes.

^^ This

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
"
Coldet wrote:
I still feel the need for chat hot keys.

currently "Shift"+"Enter" = Global
"Ctrl"+ Enter" = Whisper

Nothing for party - Which is the MOST important of them all.

Also: Not related to chat. Please we need some indication in the social panel of where your friends are playing. As it currently stands you can see which friends are online, in which difficulty and map. BUT, there is no indication in which league they are playing.

Additionally...

If you Shift-enter while global chat is checked "off" it forces the changed state and shows you global chat.

If you Force Trade chat with "$ xxxtext" it turns on the trade channel but still shows the Check box as checked to hide trade chat.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info