0.9.13l Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
Yes, but in that case they should be muted by a moderator.

Can't wait to see Charan lose his mind over the next few days. I'm grabbing some popcorn and hanging out in beta.

We'll hopefully have better moderation tools in the next few weeks.

A small confession.
I read this sentence and saw
"moderators". Oops.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
A small confession.
I read this sentence and saw
"moderators". Oops.

indirectly fired through a forum post, that sucks.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Trade chat! Thx you GGG!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Coldet wrote:
I still feel the need for chat hot keys.

currently "Shift"+"Enter" = Global
"Ctrl"+ Enter" = Whisper

Nothing for party - Which is the MOST important of them all.

Also: Not related to chat. Please we need some indication in the social panel of where your friends are playing. As it currently stands you can see which friends are online, in which difficulty and map. BUT, there is no indication in which league they are playing.

Yup, i'd love these too.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Good stuff GGG. Now im off to sleep. Will enjoy tommorow. :P

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Pretty much what alot of players have been waiting for. The trade channel!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
The trade chat is a great implementation and was sorely needed, and I also agree about there should be a hot key for group chat. In fact the chat system is unintuitive in general and could do with some fine tuning.

It is a shame that the chat will no longer be separated by difficulty, I understand why they are making the changes for stability issues and whatnot but still I believe global will be unusable now for higher level players.

Very good job with adding trade channel, let's hope people will actually use them and not continue to use global for trading :)
Last edited by Desbris on Jan 4, 2013, 5:44:47 AM
"
Desbris wrote:
The trade chat is a great implementation and was sorely needed, and I also agree about their should be a hot key for group chat. In fact the chat system is unintuitive in general and could do with some fine tuning.

It is a shame that the chat will no longer be separated by difficulty, I understand why they are making the changes for stability issues and whatnot but still I believe global will be unusable now for higher level players.

Very good job with adding trade channel, let's hope people will actually use them and not continue to use global :)

All indications are if people are not using trade chat and are abusing (spamming) global, the mods will mute them.

"
Removed the UI option for "Filter White Items". We have solved most of the item spam issues that led to this being introduced and we feel it's very bad for the game. Players who are using it are missing out on valuable white items. The setting is still in the config file if you want to use it.

how about an additional slider that gives an itemlevel below which is filtered?
plus a slider that filters 'max-sockets minus 1/2/3' or 'max-possible-links minus 1/2/3'?

or is the point here that the game is slowed down too hard with such more complex filters?

another thing is to bind itemlevel+-2 to area-level (now its +2 and -inf. -?- ). so you could drastically reduce quantity of standard items in higher zones.
this would also lead to a new gamefeeling and de-accelerate the game in a good way because almost every drop could be interesting.

Trade Chat. Awe Yeah time to sell my junk at high prices
"There's a legend on the internet that if you stay a virgin until your 30, you become a wizard."
"The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info