Option to turn off rain

IMHO this effect should be included as part of the Post Processing render pipe and also same for the Post Processing clickie in Options.
If GGG would add this as to an extra checkbox, I wouldn't mind either.
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
I've been noticing a lot more slow load times in areas with rain now than when playing before. I sometimes get disconnected on the loading screen for these areas. My PC isn't the best which is why I would really welcome an option like this.

Instead GGG decides to add a Rain Microtransaction item for hideouts. Why? Catarina's hideout already has rain and people have asked to disable the rain in normal areas.

I love this game a lot but really wish it was optimized better.
With Rain MTX added any hideout can cause crash, avoiding catarina tile is not enough anymore.

Please just give us the option to toggle on/off environmental effects.
upvoting that, ggg please add something that allows us to turn off environmental effects, when im joining dominus area my fps drops like mad.
this is a fair request.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
+1

I allways have 10fps at Dominus :(

rain is killing me(?)
Rain, go away rain
Come back in another game
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
bump
The thing here is if the engine of the game allow you to set an option to disable the rain and weather, because, as far as I know, is not possible.
actually, i'd like to have the option to turn off the 3d renderer and play exclusively via the map overlay. displaying enemy positions on that thing can't be that hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info