Option to turn off rain

Hate rain, hate fog/smoke, HATE leaves. All those things kill my FPS, slow down my computer, and kill the game for me. Sometimes, they cause it to lag and crash, even.

Some of us are playing out of a laptop, people!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 29, 2013, 5:09:51 AM
GGG, I agree that an option to turn off environmental effects is very much needed. My main character is level 79 and there are 2 merciless quests I haven't even bothered with, because of the lag in Imperial Gardens and Dominus area. please reply to this thread so we know you have seen it.
Yeah they should add more Options/Effects that can be turn off so people with not so great pc or laptop can still have stable fps even at Dominus!
Last edited by domynik05 on Dec 30, 2013, 8:49:19 AM
^
Rain made me mad...
+1

"
Moonbreaker1 wrote:
GGG, I agree that an option to turn off environmental effects is very much needed. My main character is level 79 and there are 2 merciless quests I haven't even bothered with, because of the lag in Imperial Gardens and Dominus area. please reply to this thread so we know you have seen it.

That's the biggest problem for me. Rain with a toaster in areas, where you have to manually avoid stuff, is frustrating.
Nothing kills my frame rate quite like rain. An option to turn it off would be great.
bump
i dont mind the necro
after 1.2 the rain zones are a complete problem
1.2.1 seems to decreased the performance

So yes it should be an option
Make more moneyz

Buy better PCz

Winz
yea rain areas even make me dc sometimes because it takes too long to load
its just for crappy computers but it should be allowed to turn off the rain etc.
pls GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info