Option to turn off rain

bump

Edit: not just weather effects actually. Eye candy, like grass, and some of the static decorations.
Last edited by boneraiser on May 25, 2015, 3:34:43 PM
Crosroad entrance, all variants of docks maps, ledge in maps, they just kill my game if i enter after playing for some time end enter one of them.

Its just, relog or your frame will be realy bad, imagine when you are in party in one of thos maps it geting esponencialy worse.

I can play entire new charactr and wen i hit cruel crosroad my game breke same things become realy unplezant in A3 as ther is so many laggy instance, if you dont start fresh game you bound to lagg a loot.
+1 on this. All the game works fine for me. But when it starts to rain my FPS goes down to like 10.
You don't need to try convencing them to make this optional. Chris once said that rain makes better atmosphere and it makes the game feel better and that they aren't gonna make it optional to turn the rain/weather effects of.
This issue was thoroughly discussed and was even explained by Chris back then

but after reading it and threads resurfacing like this, it begs for another look especially with the advent of new servers/lockstep.

I lost Zana missions before in the wharf/shipyard tileset when I need to kill rogues but had to extend time by killing mobs before I get to them. After long loading times spent porting in, I TP in with time expired not even allowing me to go up the "usual" stairs leading up to the platforms to even hit a single target.

Malachai's fight is the new Dominus for me. Laggy doing solo and becomes a slideshow in PUGs. It's not raining inside but the amount of effects flooding the room from him plus the player/s certainly throws a more strategic way of killing him off the window in favor of zerging because you simply can't when the instance comes into a crawl.

Last edited by monsoonrider on Jul 22, 2015, 10:08:48 AM
"
smplx wrote:
+1

I'd love to have an option to turn off ALL envioronment/weather effects.

this

I can't run Crypt with Desecrated Ground, it just brings my PC to knees.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Also check out the abuse regarding that:
Crash-Abuse: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346623
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jul 22, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
Rain definitely hits my system hard, and the option to turn it off would make me so happy.
i'd really also like some more options like this, it would really help me with my pc's performance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info