Option to turn off rain

I totally agree! Please create the option to turn off weather and atmospheric properties! I have a good gaming computer and I still lag :( Horrible
Please. You were saying something about atmospehere. But which one of following is bigger atmoshpere killer, no rain in location or 10 FPS.
Although this thing has been an isssue for year or two, and only reaction from devs was that atmosphere bs (as far as i know, sry if i am wrong), i would give up hope for some gfx effects options. Or?

P.S. going from 40ish fps to 15 because of rain, fog or whatever is just pain
From Taiwan Client and coming to bump this thread.
When they going to fix that? This sometimes drops my fps too, and i have a very good pc
bump
+1 for turning off environmental effects option

Also it would be cool if you take into consideration turning off or simplify spell/attack effects to avoid 0 fps on mjolner builds or CoC users
I like caves
I've said it for the longest time, I'm gonna say it again here. The weather, spell and water effects in this game are GORGEOUS - but the only reason I get to admire them so much is cause when shit gets hectic at merveil and dominous, I end up playing a slideshow.

Options to at least reduce the particle density are conspicuously absent. It now seems I'm not the only one...
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
"
TikoXi wrote:
I've said it for the longest time, I'm gonna say it again here. The weather, spell and water effects in this game are GORGEOUS.

yeah no they are not

they would have been 10 years ago
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
"
TikoXi wrote:
I've said it for the longest time, I'm gonna say it again here. The weather, spell and water effects in this game are GORGEOUS.

yeah no they are not

they would have been 10 years ago

allow me to clarify: on 'min' settings.
I'm running a toaster, and the game looks great for as well as it runs - but I just wish I could make it run better.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info