Played Reaper of Souls today

"
HamzHammer wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

Awesome network code/no desync is the only thing Blizzard did right.

The "no desync" came at the cost of players not being able to dodge attacks manually. I still remember the Fallen mobs (act 2) appearing out of nowhere and hitting me with their massive DPS attack even though I was nowhere near them.

This was absolutely one of the stupidest thing ever in D3.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
HamzHammer wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

Awesome network code/no desync is the only thing Blizzard did right.

The "no desync" came at the cost of players not being able to dodge attacks manually. I still remember the Fallen mobs (act 2) appearing out of nowhere and hitting me with their massive DPS attack even though I was nowhere near them.

I agree...during hundreds hours of playing D3 .. i had once ...or maybe twice incident like that..

but after few hours in PoE after release.. I was struggling with desync every single hour.. god bless awesome PoE netcode..
[Dupe Post]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 20, 2013, 1:02:10 PM
They killed trading not too sure where that's going to go lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

what do u mean whois killing trading? wat game?

can u explain more
"
Google337 wrote:
"

can u explain more

RoS? All legendary shit is bound on the account in short they increased the unique drop rates by a huge fold in addition adding in ''smart drops'' meaning it detects if it's an upgrade then transforms itself to your chars stats of what it needs. Trading is restricted only to the party members of that legendary.

So It's pretty much self found mode. I've done 12 hours trading++ on most games, I have done it for a very long time in every game known for trading I won't lie It's a fucking pain in the ass so I can understand why this could work.

I mean really unless you have my play time you really wanna sit there with your thumb up your butt spamming fucking WTS or WTB for a ridiculous amount of time? I can do it easy I don't know if others can lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 20, 2013, 1:14:26 PM
"
"
Google337 wrote:
"

can u explain more

RoS? All legendary shit is bound on the account in short they increased the unique drop rates by a huge fold in addition adding in ''smart drops'' meaning it detects if it's an upgrade then transforms itself to your chars stats of what it needs. Trading is restricted only to the party members of that legendary.

So It's pretty much self found mode. I've done 12 hours trading++ on most games, I have done it for a very long time in every game known for trading I won't lie It's a fucking pain in the ass so I can understand why this could work.

I mean really unless you have my play time you really wanna sit there with your thumb up your butt spamming fucking WTS or WTB for a ridiculous amount of time? I can do it easy I don't know if others can lol

i just feel like d3 is a dumb game cartoon bad scaling hp fighting vs monster, retard dps

and not a free fair world trade BOA and cost a shit load of gold to unsocket so dumb
Grim Dawn?
"
StormHunter wrote:
Maybe because many thousands of people all around the world play poe while only a few play on the reaper of noobs testserver

Haha, please how much desync have you noticed in D3. Yes I know Blizzard choosed the easy way of minimizing the desync but that doesn't give GGG a free pass. But right now I'm not mad at GGG because I choose a skill that's desyncing less and I use the "attack in place" button. Right I'm content except on the races I've tried where I desynced like hell.
"
*sigh*

Yes, PoE suffers from desync more than most games out there. That's because they made the decision to never let client-side results take priority over server-side decisions.

That's not entirely true. ONE possible solution to fixing desync is to give the client more (potentially exploitable) responsibilities. However, PoE's game mechanics are also massively to blame. The Chance to Hit and Stun mechanics are major offenders. The removal of these "features" could go a long ways towards bringing PoE's desync problems more in line with other games.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info