Played Reaper of Souls today

"
"
Google337 wrote:
"
They killed trading not too sure where that's going to go lol

what do u mean whois killing trading? wat game?

can u explain more

RoS? All legendary shit is bound on the account in short they increased the unique drop rates by a huge fold in addition adding in ''smart drops'' meaning it detects if it's an upgrade then transforms itself to your chars stats of what it needs. Trading is restricted only to the party members of that legendary.

So It's pretty much self found mode. I've done 12 hours trading++ on most games, I have done it for a very long time in every game known for trading I won't lie It's a fucking pain in the ass so I can understand why this could work.

I mean really unless you have my play time you really wanna sit there with your thumb up your butt spamming fucking WTS or WTB for a ridiculous amount of time? I can do it easy I don't know if others can lol

BOA?? gross. I guess the next step is to add static loot tables to boss monsters and it will officially be WoW.
"
GolbezFF4 wrote:
Blizzard has fixed just about every gripe people had with the game.
There is a fundamental problem that Blizzard does not want to fix with Diablo 3: it was made from ground up to console generation. I can't wait until RoS is released and people like you leave this game for good.
"
katjezz wrote:
lol.

dude, poe is the first game ever i experienced desync in and its at the same time the only threatening thing in hardcore.

Even on release day, D3 had no desync. Only connection problems.

WHile Diablo 3 is shit, blizzard and every other game developer managed to eleminate desync. Or atleast made it so it wont kill you.

YOu obviously dont know what desync is and what causes it. You dont need accuracy in D3.. D3 has desync, you just dont notice it.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Google337 wrote:
d3 is trash watch some stream of ros is still the same crap especially those long cool down killing the game

This.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"

RoS? All legendary shit is bound on the account in short they increased the unique drop rates by a huge fold in addition adding in ''smart drops'' meaning it detects if it's an upgrade then transforms itself to your chars stats of what it needs. Trading is restricted only to the party members of that legendary.

So It's pretty much self found mode. I've done 12 hours trading++ on most games, I have done it for a very long time in every game known for trading I won't lie It's a fucking pain in the ass so I can understand why this could work.

I mean really unless you have my play time you really wanna sit there with your thumb up your butt spamming fucking WTS or WTB for a ridiculous amount of time? I can do it easy I don't know if others can lol

I mean that's all well and good if you're playing a single player game. But I loved being able to take a break from the grind and view some other player's gear. I loved the trading in D2. You always saw some amazing items, and bartering was rather fun. It seems like D3 is trying to remove all item based player interaction. This is stupid. I don't want to have to spam a channel all day to make a trade, but I also don't want to have no reason to trade at all...
i just watched half an hour of a stream while i ate, looks like the exact same pile of shit to me
"
majesw wrote:
"

I mean that's all well and good if you're playing a single player game. But I loved being able to take a break from the grind and view some other player's gear. I loved the trading in D2. You always saw some amazing items, and bartering was rather fun. It seems like D3 is trying to remove all item based player interaction. This is stupid. I don't want to have to spam a channel all day to make a trade, but I also don't want to have no reason to trade at all...

Oh I know be kinda ackwerd for me anyway lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Diablo 3 an RPG? Moe like console slasher with six main chars...

If its aRPG then i am Roosevelt and Lincoln merry daughter!
"
Stripes wrote:
Diablo 3 an RPG? Moe like console slasher with six main chars...

If its aRPG then i am Roosevelt and Lincoln merry daughter!

Is PoE rpg than? because if yes..tell me what define RPG ..
"
ry4444n wrote:
i just watched half an hour of a stream while i ate, looks like the exact same pile of shit to me

+1

palying poe and now looking at d3, d3 look silly and everything just stupid cooldown,golds retard gear stats, no builds moonster with 1billion hp..

and more useless stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info