Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

The only time in my entire life I've had any issue with anything related to someone being anything other than heterosexual was when a gay coworker just had to make absolutely every conversation center on the fact that he was gay. I couldn't even pour a cup of coffee without it reminding him to remind me that he was gay.

It got really fucking irritating really fucking fast.
"
whineston wrote:
Gay and lesbian marriage is purely an attempt to attack the nuclear family.

bullshit. :)

"
Being gay was always an attempt to go against the normal.

You're absolutely right, those penguins and geese, and all the other animals are just attempting to go against the normal.

"
It really goes to show who controls the dialectic of this "modern" society. You can't say anything racist, sexist, or homophobic, or you get fired.

so, you can't be a douchenozzle asspastry and be offensive to others. *shrug* not seeing the downside to this.

"
Gays have always been part of society, social justice has not.

Not quite sure where you were going with this one, Mr. Peabody.

"
Diversity and equality are the language of the Jewish Bolshevik.

Dang. we need a "Jewish Bolshevik" version of Godwin's Law.
I could care less what you choose to call your self.

The Navajo recognize four genders: male, female, the masculine female, and the feminine male.

Germany recently passed a law to allow gender X for those babies that are indeterminate. Approximately 1 in 1500 births are not male or female. They didn't think it was doing people any good to force the parents to choose a gender and have surgery done before the child was a day old.
Mr T says "I pity the fool that doesn't treat "The T" with the humility & humanity that T deserves".
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Shurannei wrote:

What is cultural Marxism? What is the Frankfurt school?
"
Shurannei wrote:
You're absolutely right, those penguins and geese, and all the other animals are just attempting to go against the normal.

Homosexuality is a natural defect. Dancing in a gay parade: subversive
"
Shurannei wrote:
so, you can't be a douchenozzle asspastry and be offensive to others. *shrug* not seeing the downside to this.

When telling the truth becomes a crime... (look up the statistics on homosexual STDs, number of partners, etc)
"
Shurannei wrote:

They had one in the 50s, remember McCarthyism?
Let the games begin
Am I friendly to people who fall under the LGBT group? Yes

Am I friendly to LGBT the acronym? Hell no.

Is transsexual/transgender a dirty word on this forum?
Last edited by EpsilonWhale on Nov 20, 2013, 2:04:45 AM
"
whineston wrote:
"
Shurannei wrote:

What is cultural Marxism? What is the Frankfurt school?
"
Shurannei wrote:

Homosexuality is a natural defect. Dancing in a gay parade: subversive
"
Shurannei wrote:

When telling the truth becomes a crime... (look up the statistics on homosexual STDs, number of partners, etc)
"
Shurannei wrote:

They had one in the 50s, remember McCarthyism?

Blue eyes and green eyes are also natural defects. Just saying.

(To elaborate: both blue eyes and green eyes are consequences of certain genes being malfunctioning)
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Nov 20, 2013, 2:29:06 AM
"
Nithryok wrote:
No problem with LBG, But the T... pick one, you are male or female and then are either LBGS.

Most transgender people are straight and they are assigned the wrong gender at birth. There have been studies of the brain that transgendered women have female brain activity.

They're women or men like any other, they just have to change their outside appearance to match the inside.
"
mazul wrote:
Blue eyes and green eyes are also natural defects. Just saying.

(To elaborate: both blue eyes and green eyes are consequences of certain genes being malfunctioning)

Having green or blue eyes doesn't preclude you from a normal life
But the whole lgbttiqq2sa is just a slippery slope to promoting pedophilia (it's already happening)

Hint: no one was agitating for "gay marriage" 20 years ago
Let the games begin
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I am very internally conflicted on this topic.

On the one hand, intellectually and morally, I can find absolutely no fault in it. According to everything I believe in, and my own personal philosophy, I firmly believe that I should have absolutely no problem with gay, lesbian, or transgender people. I have, and likely will again, advocate on behalf of their rights, because the way the law treats them at times (particularly tax law) doesn't seem fair to me.

On the other hand, there is something about gayness that just really creeps me out, on the most fundamental level. Although thankfully almost all homosexual sexuality occurs behind closed doors, limiting my exposure, when I am somehow exposed by it I find it intensely revolting. Accidentally opening the door on a homsexual encounter would almost definitely make me vomit. The idea of a man being with another man elicits in me an emotion similar to a man who enjoys spending time scuba-diving in raw sewage. When dealing with openly homosexual people, I have to control where my mind wanders to keep myself centered on the now, rather than allowing myself to become disgusted.

I feel pretty silly about that, though. It's almost like having a deathly fear of clowns.

Still, for those who enjoy such a septic swim, there are no victims, there is no wrongdoing. It's wrong for anyone to punish people for engaging in such victimless behavior. But it's also wrong for me to be anywhere near that, so please, keep it to yourselves. I am, in truth, deeply homophobic; please give me some credit for at least being reasonable about it.

I actually respect you for that. Who would have thought there would be homophobes that are willing to support gay rights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info