Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Homosexuality is the consensual act of sex between two individuals who are able to make such a decision of their own freewill - just like a heterosexual act
Usually consensual. For both. It's not like pedophilia and bestiality are the sole forms of rape.

I understand I'm being really nitpicky.

True enough, but the distinction is that pedophilia and bestiality are always rape.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Homosexuality is the consensual act of sex between two individuals who are able to make such a decision of their own freewill - just like a heterosexual act
Usually consensual. For both. It's not like pedophilia and bestiality are the sole forms of rape.

I understand I'm being really nitpicky.

True enough, but the distinction is that pedophilia and bestiality are always rape.

Not necessarily but in any case illegal in most countries, I agree.
I'm ok with anyone living any lifestyle they choose except for...

Spoiler
Left handed people... they are the scourge of the earth and get their golf clubs really cheap on ebay!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Left handed people don't need a parade. We already secretly rule the world.

Don't believe me? Would our golf clubs cost less if we didn't?
"
Moonyu wrote:
Left handed people don't need a parade. We already secretly rule the world.

Don't believe me? Would our golf clubs cost less if we didn't?

Coincidentally my names meaning is ruler.

Now back on topic: You cant compare pedos with gays, 1 is actually below age of consent and the other isn't. Also, 1 is basically rape and the other is not.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Not necessarily but in any case illegal in most countries, I agree.
Is this an actual argument that animals sometimes want to have sex with humans?!?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
I'm ok with anyone living any lifestyle they choose except for...

Spoiler
Left handed people... they are the scourge of the earth and get their golf clubs really cheap on ebay!

I'm left-handed, but I hate golf. Am I still cool?

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Is this an actual argument that animals sometimes want to have sex with humans?!?

Of course they do. Have you never had a dog try to hump your leg?
Whale! Knock it off with the golf! They still think it's game and not part of a sinister (Left handed in Latin) ploy to destroy their sick right handed world!
Oops!

Let the club out of the bag a bit there...
And the thread has been derailed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info