Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

"
Ishmael_Euler wrote:
I think it's funny how some of you start off like "I don't have a problem with it, but..." and then start to rant about how you DO have a problem with homosexuality :D

Yeah, i noticed that too. I read most homophobes are secretly homosexual.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Need I say more
Spoiler

Damn, those legs.

I mean, look at this.

He could be a Venus model with those legs.
"
Furthermore if being gay is okay because it's how they feel or because it's "love" then the same rules should apply to pedophilia and bestiality.

Yes, if a child or an animal was capable of making well informed decisions concerning their reciprocal feelings. Hint: They aren't.

I do, however, think the same rules should apply to polygamy. Once again, what people choose to do in their privacy is none of my concern or business.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Nov 21, 2013, 11:52:54 AM
Nothing wrong with it, people have the right to love and live however they so choose.

1. Regarding "flaunting" it - the same thing can be said of heterosexuals, if they can make-out in public why can't homosexuals? Heterosexuals also continually flaunt their proffered sexual inclinations as well - look at Victoria Secret commercials, what exactly are they if not a glorification of an idealized sexual orientation? Why is it that women in videogames are typically hypersexualized and scantly clad? Likewise stereotypes of men based off of heterosexual mating habits are also prevalent, men should be loud and strong and tough - all traits praised by our more beast like ancestors who were trying to find mates. Lastly, people should certainly be able to 'flaunt' who they are without being in fear of repercussions or judgment.

2. Homosexuality is not similar to bestiality or pedophilia. Both bestiality and pedophilia involve the forcing of ones sexual desires onto another who isn't capable of rejecting those advances, which make them both akin to rape. Homosexuality is the consensual act of sex between two individuals who are able to make such a decision of their own freewill - just like a heterosexual act, it is no different, and comparisons between homosexuality and either pedophilia or bestiality or any other type of sexual depravity are ignorant and wrongheaded.

*edit*

My point in (1) if it isn't clear, is that heterosexuals make a mistake by saying homosexuals are 'acting a different way' as if there is a set way humans should 'act' like we are all given a manual at birth with strict guidelines. All heterosexuals are noting is that homosexuals act differently then they do, which shouldn't be a surprise regarding some things. A homosexual man isn't concerned with attracting a mate (using generalities) in the same way a heterosexual man is concerned with attracting a mate.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Nov 21, 2013, 1:26:40 PM
"
ultrahiangle wrote:
"
I don't mind, though I find it annoying when they flaunt it in public "look everyone, WE'RE GAY" I mean you don't see me running around saying "Hey, everyone! I'm straight and proud. please tell me to be strong and not care what other people think!"

But yea dude its not my life.

this, i don't mind "what" anyone is. but when you change your voice and stuff that is annoying.

Yes because certainly heterosexual men and woman don't do this. Ever notice when men get together they talk differently then when women are around? And, no, I don't mean that when men are together they tend to make more crude jokes then when women are around, I mean that the actual pitch and tone of their voices change. Notice that a couple usually speak to each other in a higher pitch? It's all evolution.
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
johnKeys wrote:
I'm ok with a person doing anything he/she wants, as long as it's not against the law.
especially if it's done in private.

I'm not ok with the fact there is a "LGBT community" that does "pride parades".
you don't see me walking half-naked in the street wielding a huge Dildo, screaming "I love women!", now do you?

why do some homosexual people feel the urge to flaunt their sexual preferences, is beyond me.

Its a collective reaction to being persecuted. Here is a similar example.

In the USA teenagers cannot drink, so when they get to college they have huge parties and get totally fucked up.

I have a cousin who lives in Italy and could drink for almost his entire life, at least a glass here and there. So when he became an adult - although certainly he did party - he didn't see the HUGE excitement that I felt when I turned 21.

The act of restricting people makes them lash out in exuberant ways.. is my basic point. Also, I know quite a few homosexuals who have never waved a dildo in my face, so it may also be the case that those people you see on TV acting that way are simply looking for attention - or the fact that the media will always cover the most 'shocking' event they can find at the expense of all others.
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

Its a collective reaction to being persecuted. Here is a similar example.

In the USA teenagers cannot drink, so when they get to college they have huge parties and get totally fucked up.

This could be true. If they never "learned" how to deal with Alc, then suddenly come in contact with it, stuff like "Spring Break" happens. These kids seems to have no measurements because they seems to never came in contact with alcohol. And I really thought once this is only a USA cliche (I'm from Europe but don't drink at all).
Same for sexuality, USA still seems to has serious issues with that, here in europe it's much more relaxing and people usualy don't make such a big deal around it. (Janet Jacksons "Nipplegate", in the USA a huge and serious scandal, here in Europe just LOL XD )

I personaly have no problem with "LGBT", I'm more or less straight I would say but like every Man (don't deny it, guys!) I love Lesbians of course and because I'm also a huge Anime/Manga/Hentai Fan I also can enjoy stuff like Futanari, (Straight)Shota, Yuri, TG, TF, Furry, even m/m if it's well drawn.

It's sad that today in the 21. Century Countries like Russia for example still seems to have serious issues with alternative Sexualities and in some Countries it's even a crime. Some parts of our planet seems to still live in the Middle Age.
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Nov 21, 2013, 1:45:17 PM
Considering my cousin and my brothers son is gay I can't be anything but cool about it. Don't take that wrong, theres nothing wrong with being gay. It's something that you are born with and It's not a disease that makes you a lesser man. Baptist church guys can go and suck a cock. (YES WORD PLAY SEE??? :D)

They are so thick headed with their religious ways and how they think and argument. I feel like they are lesser humans and are fucking with the nice Christian guys and puts a "label" on them aswell because they are so fucking extreme.

THIS IS OFF TOPIC RITE?
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Homosexuality is the consensual act of sex between two individuals who are able to make such a decision of their own freewill - just like a heterosexual act
Usually consensual. For both. It's not like pedophilia and bestiality are the sole forms of rape.

I understand I'm being really nitpicky.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
You people are addicted to flamewars.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info