Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

"
"
Yes and no.

I don't mind the lifestyle, I'm "technically" part of their community aswell, I do mind all the flaunting alla tumblr, etc. though; seems some people think it makes them better than others if they're "insert label here".

If someone asks what I am, I like to reply with either human or merely someone, I see no need for all this labeling.

Well, humans like to label things, now we are stuck with them. I cant really fit into a category either, from what im being told im feminine in some way and since im into women kinda i dont really fit any label.
well if you like women than you technical are not feminine.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
"
"
Yes and no.

I don't mind the lifestyle, I'm "technically" part of their community aswell, I do mind all the flaunting alla tumblr, etc. though; seems some people think it makes them better than others if they're "insert label here".

If someone asks what I am, I like to reply with either human or merely someone, I see no need for all this labeling.

Well, humans like to label things, now we are stuck with them. I cant really fit into a category either, from what im being told im feminine in some way and since im into women kinda i dont really fit any label.
well if you like women than you technical are not feminine.

Well, i can.
"

Well, i can.
them darn women these days.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
"

Well, i can.
them darn women these days.

I kinda like it. I can hang with all the girls like a gay guy can and they help me get with their single friends.

Im the straight best gay friend of every woman. :)
I'm totally cool with people expressing their sexuality and hope that everyone achieves personal enlightenment. Prejudice against anyone for their beliefs, religious preference, color of their skin or bad taste in clothing shouldn't be tolerated in any form.

Gay rights movements are possibly overstated in this day and age but I guess that is because of years of intolerance. Still when gay marriage is being used as a political tool, I think the balance has been thrown out of kilter.

Whilst I haven't meet a transgender person, the very thought is off putting for me. I can't begin to imagine the inner turmoil that a person must experience to undergo the most extreme invasive surgery that I can think of. But that still wouldn't make me treat them in a way that I wouldn't like others to treat me. People are people and just need understanding and love.

I'm against overt displays of public affection no matter what your preference is.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Not friendly. I just don't give a fuck as long as they don't scream outside my window. So I'd say neutral.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I don't care about other people's sexuality. People who do irritate me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-JZSyhWSc
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Nov 19, 2013, 5:11:45 PM
"
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgender. You are ok with it or not?

Yes or no. Please post.

PS: GGG staff is welcome to voice their opinion on the matter too of course. :)

3 Yes. 3 No.

I love gay people! For each gay person, there is one more potential girl out there for those of us who are heterosexual :)!

If every guy were gay, Id have all the girls for myself!
On a second note, it really is weird that people care about it. If a person's sexual preference is LGBT, it does in no shape or form affect YOU.

Disliking someone for being lesbian, gay, trans or whatever - makes you a horrible person in my eyes, it just proves that you are an ignorant presumtious asshole. As you judge someone based on their sexuality. Thats like hating someone for having a specific hairstyle or eye color. It really is illogical and unsensical (Spelling error? English not my native).

I guess that caring about other people's sexuality is closely connected to religion, so it has more to say if you live in a high-religion society. That really shows how little humanity has advanced imo.

Take the US for example. I watched Sopranos in 2006, where they killed a guy for being gay in an episode. I was surprised because I had to stop and think... "Really? Isnt the US supposed to be a civilized country? Are they still living backwards over there in 2006 - this isnt the 1800's anymore!"

Im so glad I live in a secular country. Where I live, if you ask someone:

1) Do you care if someone is gay or lesbian?
Answer(Most likely): Ofcourse not, why would I?
2) Are you religious?
Answer(Most likely): *Laughs in your face thinking you are joking* OR *Offended* "Ofcourse not!"

I do believe there is a high correlation between LGBT hate and religion, then again - there is certainly a high correlation of stupidity and ignorance with religious people (In general). That said, there are ofcourse things to take into consideration. Gay people going way out to show that they are gay, by adapting their behaviour just for the sake of doing it to "show it" are annoying. Not because they are gay, but because they are attention whoring their identity outwards. And I dont mind if someone believes in God, unless its fanaticism and complete lack of being able to think for themselves - as in believing blindly and so on.

Yes.

I am somewhat fascinated by the occurrence of transgender
and always wanted to visit Bangkok for a holiday I will never forget.

Could care less about strict homosexuality, thou.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 19, 2013, 6:35:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info