Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

Apparently homosexuality is a lifestyle, just like being an adult is a lifestyle, just like having middleclass parents is a lifestyle, just like having a native language is a lifestyle.

I really learnt something new then.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
I don't mind, though I find it annoying when they flaunt it in public "look everyone, WE'RE GAY" I mean you don't see me running around saying "Hey, everyone! I'm straight and proud. please tell me to be strong and not care what other people think!"

But yea dude its not my life.

I assure you that is far more annoying when someone practically says "look everyone I am a republican/democrat".
"
mazul wrote:
Apparently homosexuality is a lifestyle, just like being an adult is a lifestyle, just like having middleclass parents is a lifestyle, just like having a native language is a lifestyle.

Sexual preferences could be associated with activities one condones himself
but I would guess it is more about the socialization one received.

Yeah, I know. Getting told stories from Captain Obvious.
"
mazul wrote:
"
I don't mind, though I find it annoying when they flaunt it in public "look everyone, WE'RE GAY" I mean you don't see me running around saying "Hey, everyone! I'm straight and proud. please tell me to be strong and not care what other people think!"

But yea dude its not my life.

I assure you that is far more annoying when someone practically says "look everyone I am a republican/democrat".
agreed.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Lol at "sexual preference", because as a straight male I could actually have sex with another male but it wouldn't be as enjoyable as with a female, so that's why I "prefer" sex with women.

You know like how someone prefers chocolate over vanilla? Both are doable, but one tastes better.

Spoiler
Sarcasm of course. There is a good reason for why the term "sexual orientation" is used rather than "lifestyle" or "sexual preference".

It says nothing about your lifestyle, your beliefs or choices. For males, it is a simple answering to the questions: Do you get turned on exclusively by males: if yes, then you are homosexual. Do you get turned on by both males and females: then you are bisexual. Do you get turned on exclusively by females: then you are heterosexual.

That's it. A sexual orientation.
Last edited by mazul on Nov 19, 2013, 6:50:40 PM
"
mazul wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Lol at "sexual preference", because as a straight male I could actually have sex with another male but it wouldn't be as enjoyable as with a female, so that's why I "prefer" sex with women.

You know like how someone prefers chocolate over vanilla? Both are doable, but one tastes better.

[...]

This is actual how I feel about sexuality.

Guess sexual preference is only a plausible word for bisexual orientated individuals then?
I'm fine with it, just as long as no creeps start looking at me funny.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

I shit you not, my girlfriend is lately creeped on by some stalker and now the scandal about it:

He seems to be heterosexual! :P
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

Hey there Fire_Kid, I've been noticing lately that you seem to be emanating a sexy aura that is hard not to notice. Have you been working out cause damn dude you are ripe for the picking.

I'm not looking at you funny or with those I'd like to dress you up in leather and have you bound to a wall so I can whip your hot delicious body with flower petals eyes.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

Hey there Fire_Kid, I've been noticing lately that you seem to be emanating a sexy aura that is hard not to notice. Have you been working out cause damn dude you are ripe for the picking.

I'm not looking at you funny or with those I'd like to dress you up in leather and have you bound to a wall so I can whip your hot delicious body with flower petals eyes.

'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info