Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

"
Is it to my credit I had no idea what 'The T' was and when I figured it out, I thought it so innocuous that it doesn't really need a mysterious term like 'The T'?

I don't know who calls it "The T", its transgender for me or actually man and woman.

Even though i dont like the term myself i prefer transgender over transsexual because many people confuse the sexual part in transsexual with sexuality even though its about gender identity so i refer to them as transgender when explaining something about them to someone.

I call them either women or men of course based on their actual gender not the one they were born as.
"
whineston wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Blue eyes and green eyes are also natural defects. Just saying.

(To elaborate: both blue eyes and green eyes are consequences of certain genes being malfunctioning)

Having green or blue eyes doesn't preclude you from a normal life
But the whole lgbttiqq2sa is just a slippery slope to promoting pedophilia (it's already happening)

Hint: no one was agitating for "gay marriage" 20 years ago

They were not allowed to be gay, they were killed for it and still are killed for being gay in certain countries and that is not acceptable.

Please don't push the thread into a debate about this and keep the LGBTphobia to a minimum.

I welcome all people to voice their opinion but the thread should not be overly about debates, i want many peoples opinion on this.
I'm ok with a person doing anything he/she wants, as long as it's not against the law.
especially if it's done in private.

I'm not ok with the fact there is a "LGBT community" that does "pride parades".
you don't see me walking half-naked in the street wielding a huge Dildo, screaming "I love women!", now do you?

why do some homosexual people feel the urge to flaunt their sexual preferences, is beyond me.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
I'm ok with a person doing anything he/she wants, as long as it's not against the law.

you don't see me walking half-naked in the street wielding a huge Dildo, screaming "I love women!", now do you?

why do some homosexual people feel the urge to flaunt their sexual preferences, is beyond me.

Gay pride exists because they're proud to be gay. They were held back same as black people were held back, America has black history month that's the equivalent of gay pride parades.

BTW, many straight men flaunt their sexuality too by walking in a certain way trying to act all tough and cool, trying to get womens attention.
"
I don't mind, though I find it annoying when they flaunt it in public "look everyone, WE'RE GAY" I mean you don't see me running around saying "Hey, everyone! I'm straight and proud. please tell me to be strong and not care what other people think!"

But yea dude its not my life.

You can't compare those - Straight people are, of course, very well acceptet in a mostly straight society. LGBTs on the other hand struggle against oppression and prejudice in many parts of the world. So, yeah, raising awareness of that is a good thing.
"
whineston wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Blue eyes and green eyes are also natural defects. Just saying.

(To elaborate: both blue eyes and green eyes are consequences of certain genes being malfunctioning)

Having green or blue eyes doesn't preclude you from a normal life
But the whole lgbttiqq2sa is just a slippery slope to promoting pedophilia (it's already happening)

Hint: no one was agitating for "gay marriage" 20 years ago

So, accepting love and sexuality between two adults in mutual consent is the same thing as promoting pedophilia? srsly?

E. sry for double post.
Last edited by Ishmael_Euler on Nov 20, 2013, 3:38:05 AM
"
Ishmael_Euler wrote:
So, accepting love and sexuality between two adults in mutual consent is the same thing as promoting pedophilia? srsly?

You're far more polite than I was going to be!
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

Gay pride exists because they're proud to be gay. They were held back same as black people were held back, America has black history month that's the equivalent of gay pride parades.

BTW, many straight men flaunt their sexuality too by walking in a certain way trying to act all tough and cool, trying to get womens attention.

the forefathers of black people in the United States, were forcefully taken from their homes in Africa, and sold as slaves in America and Europe.
and after they were no longer slaves, there was a long period of time where they were treated as pretty much sub-human in many places.

I think it's sheer nerve of you to make such a comparison.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Nov 20, 2013, 4:00:42 AM
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

did you really compare the african american plight to what gay people are going through? you want to be for gay rights, fine but dont be an idiot about it. they have every right we have minus marriage in certain states. might want to refresh on your history

its one thing to be proud of what you are another thing entirely to be obnxious about. i have gay friends that if you saw them/heard them speak, you wouldnt knoww they were gay. some people are naturally flamboyant but there is time and place. when i watch tv at home, i yell at the tv. wouldnt do the same at the movies
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

black people in the United States were forcefully taken from their homes in Africa, and sold as slaves in America.
and after they were no longer slaves, there was a long period of time where they were treated as pretty much sub-human in many places.

I think it's sheer nerve of you to make such a comparison.

I just meant both "groups" are being mistreated and even killed for no other reason than sexuality/gender/skin color.

Blacks weren't allowed to marry white people back then and even in some states its still that way, this is comparative to gay people not being able to get married.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info