Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Moonyu wrote:
i love VictorDoom and i want his babies
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
He'll wrap you in his arms,
tell you that you've been a good boy
He'll rekindle all the dreams
it took you a lifetime to destroy
He'll reach deep into the hole,
heal your shrinking soul,
but there won't be a single thing
that you can do
He's a god, he's a man,
he's a ghost, he's a guru
They're whispering his name
through this disappearing land
But hidden in his coat
is a red right hand

"
Moonyu wrote:
Just! Just! Merely lifts. Out of all the insults I've had to endure this is clearly the most accurate. I have trawled through the scrambled recesses of my mind for the most bizarre, riotously funny, thought provoking rubbish that I can find and all the thanks I get is...I know you lift.

"
Väkirauta wrote:
We both know that I'm a drunk. And I know you are a hooker. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simple means that I trust and accept your judgment.

"
Pavshaus wrote:
Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I once shot a man to watch him die, but the phone rang and I missed it.

"
Väkirauta wrote:
It's cold, Hardlicker, and I'm so alone. The undead surround me. Have you ever talked to a corpse? It's boring! I'm lonely! Kill yourself, Hardlicker, before you kill others...Beware the moon, Hardlicker.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Hardlicker, before we go in there I want you to know that - no matter what happens to us - it's your fault.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
It has always been my fault. Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Blizzards. All natural disasters are caused by me. Surely you understand that I did not ask for this power, but I can hardly control it while awake. This is why I have so much trouble sleeping. I worry about the world!

Don't call me Shirley.
"
Moonyu wrote:
No. If Hardlicker and I split up, 50% of my time, I would have to spend 100% of my time with the kids. Right now, I'm rocking, like, 50% coverage 30% of my time. You cannot beat those numbers. Also, if we got a divorce, he would get half of my money, leaving me ostensibly poor yet still paying him to just pound other chicks, which will happen because he is still smoking hot, whereas I look like a deflated bouncy castle that's been left in the sun too long..

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Sure there was passion at first. That's what drove our insatiable nights of wild and very disturbing sex. But it was not to be. Moon was the sweetest most handsome person you could ever hope to meet. I, on the other hand am just a sick, hairless Kangaroo with a desire to be human.

I thought you were a wallaby. Oh well.
"
Moonyu wrote:
My father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"Remember, remember
The fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."
But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes, and I know that, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught. He can be killed and forgotten. But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed firsthand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them; and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, it cannot feel pain, and it does not love. And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man. A man who made me remember the fifth of November. A man I will never forget.

"
Boem wrote:
I have been far too quiet lately. I want to apologize to the rest of you for dropping the ball. Hardlicker just makes it so easy that sometimes I forget to even try. But then MoonYu posts something and I realize how little I have done for this community.

Spoiler
Just kidding!

Why did I click on the spoiler? Bastard.
"
Moonyu wrote:
How do you keep them in the theater after they've come? The beauty and the acting. No, I understand you've got to get 'em in the theater. You know, you've got to get the seats full. But I don't want to make a film where they show up, they sit down, they jack off, and they get up and they get out before the story ends. It is my dream, it is my goal, it is my idea to make a film where the story just sucks them in. And when they spurt out that joy juice, they've got to just sit in it. They can't move until they find out how the story ends. You know, I want to make a film like that. And I understand, they have to make films...I've made them myself, you know where there's a few laughs, everyone fucks their brains out. And that's fine. But it's my dream to make a film that is true and right and dramatic.

I'd watch that movie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info