1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Rovnix wrote:
I'd like to see some kind of auction house and a guild search feature.

Oh damn.
"
nolife4you wrote:
"
Rovnix wrote:
I'd like to see some kind of auction house and a guild search feature.

Oh damn.

What?
Trading is impossible.
Everything is flodded with ppl selling things, its not possible to keep track of all those offers and thus trading becomes a pain in the ass.
Like the Noticboard: I can put my item in there and everyone can search for it (name) or specific values etc.
Sell it via auction or fixed price.
Everyone can find that item, place a bid or buy it and instantly get it.

Unless u fix this huge problem with trading, me and a lot of others are not going to get anywhere in the game since you cant find everything yorself.
The cast on dmg taken nerf just killed my entire build. Not mad or anything and I understand it needed to be nerfed but to all the self cast Incinerators out there.. I feel your pain..
Last edited by Vandenreich on Nov 13, 2013, 3:44:47 PM
Holy cow...

First, its a free game. Chill out. Sure, I understand you want to have fun playing a game you enjoy. At the end of the day, however, its GGG's game and they are free to make changes as they see fit.

I could throw out the ol' "if you dont like it dont play it!" statement. Or you just chill out for a week or two until they get all these patches sorted out. I played the hell out of this game in open beta but havent touched it since the steam release. Give it some time so GGG can collect their data and make changes.

Make a game is hard, making a game that people like is even harder. Just give it some time, go outside (too cold here for that) or just play another game or something.
CoDT need a rebalance, it's really counter intuitive to have a gem getting worse as you level it...
"
masters85 wrote:
Holy cow...

First, its a free game. Chill out. Sure, I understand you want to have fun playing a game you enjoy. At the end of the day, however, its GGG's game and they are free to make changes as they see fit.

I could throw out the ol' "if you dont like it dont play it!" statement. Or you just chill out for a week or two until they get all these patches sorted out. I played the hell out of this game in open beta but havent touched it since the steam release. Give it some time so GGG can collect their data and make changes.

Make a game is hard, making a game that people like is even harder. Just give it some time, go outside (too cold here for that) or just play another game or something.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you ppl saying "it's a free game and stop bitching"??
So, it's a free game that we can't express about our thought? we need to do exactly what we were told without complain? we can't give suggestion?
"
masters85 wrote:
Holy cow...

And when many people leave this game and dont buy things. they will ran out of money some day and then this game gets stomped and is gone.

but hey its free to play and dont rely on money from us :D

srsly. dont let the door hit you
"
daSporky wrote:
"
masters85 wrote:
Holy cow...

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you ppl saying "it's a free game and stop bitching"??
So, it's a free game that we can't express about our thought? we need to do exactly what we were told without complain? we can't give suggestion?

Making an intelligent suggestion or expressing your thoughts on the matter in an intelligent way is one thing....bitching like a little child is something else entirely.

I'm see a whole lot of bitching....and some good, inteligent suggestions, which leaves me hope.

More importantly, its their game. They can/will/should do what they see fit. You, sir, are a supporter so you have monetary inventment into this product, express your opinions and thoughts as you see fit, theres just not need to carry on like children when a cookie gets taken away.
"
I played the hell out of this game in open beta but havent touched it since the steam release.

Imence
Level 39 Templar

Ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info