[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

Exactly!
Again that's what i did , and that's just what i recommend because i've tested it and it works well.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 8, 2014, 4:55:14 PM
Okay, that's what I'll do then.
Hello,

Sorry in advance for my terrible English.
Firstly, all my Facebreakers builds are mainly inspered by your clear and great contributions, so a big thank's to you.

Feeling my life FB stucked by boss chaos damage I come to your CI build, trying to get advantage of CI.
My lvl 84 life FB have all the stuff needed to cap block, res at 79% and 84% with Safell, 30-35K with Bringer. But I feel -60% chaos damage like a pain with some bosses. Maybe I'm too fear.

So. I taked my old dual Spork Witch lvl 83 ready to respec and all my FB level 19 gems, 990% FB and Abyssus and after many days of thinking to tree I give a try and put 99 of 102 passives from your tree.

Ther is some question I have.

Blood rage leave at level 1 ?... no dex, or need to have dex from gear ?

My chest is 5L for now but RRRRB, I have to work on that but that way I have less than 10k dps and my aps is 2.48, how can you reach your 4.0+ aps without any increased attack speed passive ?
I have main hand 106% speed increase where you have 248% ???

Even with Faster Attack and hatred with no dex to level the gems how can you reach attack speed and 50k dps from Life version ?

So, I think you need to say something about how to level dex gems and how to reach attack speed on your guide. I have read your guides and many parts of the posts but maybe I have missed something.

Now I go try it with vaal pact, unwavering stance and maybe mind drinker and work on my chest.
I hope you can help me.

Anyway, a great thank's for your work.

Edit: Ok, I have reread and you say somewhere that they are 3x +30 dex along the tree, so I have take one and start to level dex gems, but I still have my questions about attack speed and dps

Another question, someone said me to level CwDT at 1/4 of life damage taken, you suggest to level one of the 2 CwDT with no limit, the damage taken at high level is sustainable ?

Last edited by Krayone on May 19, 2014, 4:48:11 AM
Finaly I run 71 map with 6k dps cause of my 5L RRRRB and manaleech for reflect.
I can't run hatred too cause of my low res, I need purity of elements.
Dominus killed me many times before I can win too.

I definitely need a 6L with 5 red slots, I wonder if 6 red slots is possible, and 3 res. But wait... how much for that?

or if I can reach level 93 (my witch is 83) maybe with 10 passive I will max my res.

I feel the build is good but short with passives

My life marauder is much easy with skilltree and have res capped at 79 and 84 with safell.

6L are the real graal of POE...
Well this build is more expensive than the life version and it requires good gear.

About the blood rage
You already read it but i'll say it again. Try to level it up as much as possible, same goes for Hatred. Dex on gear will help ALOT. But if you don't have any then spend a passive or two for 30 dex nodes.

About the DPS and attack speed. It's hard to say where the problem is without knowing what your gear is. As for how i achieve it ? It's all here - my gear, my passive tree , everything is here.. there is no trick, no "party" buff auras, no nothing. So show me your gear and i'll tell you where is the difference between me and you ( well i'm sure that you can see that yourself but i'll be happy to help )

As for the max level CWDT.
Now understand this:
You DON'T NEED to take the damage with a single blow!
You can take 300 damage now, life leech it back, take 800 damage 2 minutes later, life leech it again, take another 1000 damage 187236817236781 hours later, as long as you are in the same instance the trigger gem will add up the damage taken until it reaches the threshold and it will activate them.
So why do you need max level CWDT?
Because it can trigger higher level gems. Now ask yourself why the hell would you want to trigger a level 5 Molten shell ? It will go off instantly on the next hit you'll take. It will be completely useless! Same goes for totems!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 21, 2014, 3:34:09 PM
Thank's for your comments, I'm more aware of CwDT now.
It's ok for dex, I need more dex to level hatred but leveling to have more passive is hard, that why I need to handle 72+ maps.

Attack speed is much difficult for me, I can't find how I can reach 4+ aps.

My gear
Spoiler

SkillTree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHYw48DkgRLxFQEZYUcRXXFy8ZLhoyGlUdFB6BHwIksCftKMUqOCy_LR8vbzbFNug6UjvhQ2NHBkuNTDVMs099UWBWY1crWK9Y9VnzXhNfamEhZKNmnmebbRlwfXC7cU1yqXgNfNl-WX_GgFaApITvhq6G0Yhrj0aP-prPncSfy6C0oqOnCKcrpzSpbqyqrK-297cxu9bAGsHFwfPC7MNtw4bUj9eG2CTZE9vn3rDi9-OC44TkUeaB5wvnkeoY7Bj3Mvjr-tL7qv8c

I test everything I can, so I can have 3X CwDT in my gear.
I probably need better ring/amu/chest
Last edited by Krayone on May 27, 2014, 8:32:58 AM
You absolutely need better chest .. very very low ES ...

ABout the attack speed.... well mate .. you don't have Faster Attacks linked to your Infernal blow ... and that's a huge difference
ALSO don't forget ( like already said hundreds of times ) the screenshots are with Frenzy charges from BLood Rage! After all i'm with max charges 99% of the time!
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 27, 2014, 9:56:15 AM
Now I know what to reach. Better armor and blood rage / faster attack.

But there is the links question, how it is hard to have RRRRG or even RRRRRG on a armor/energy chest?

I have another build FB none CI and summoner in ambush and standard. Maybe someday I will pass the 71 maps, the only build that helped me to reach 75 maps was a dual spork.

Thank's again for your interest and help.
Does this build do more/less or the same dps as your life based facebreaker build?
I reached 35k dps last time, I have used this life build with a legacy BoR. Most of gem are 19 and some quality. So I actually do alot more damge with life build and more faster but with a BoR so a 7 link's, I suppose that dps would be lowered with an Abyssus and a 5L.

But the problem is always same, I fear chaos damage in end game maps, even with block capped and spell block with safell frame.

Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0ZLhmFGjIabBvIG_okqiXfJy8n7SkuKaUyCTWSNuk8LT38QKBBh0MxROdHfkrITP9OKk99UWBXDVhjWfNeE18_YEthIWVNZp5qHmxGbmluqnB9cmxyqXTteA1673y4fNmAVoTZhO-I8YzPnrmgtKIApBmkrKgYqW6rxayqrK-vbLXytkG3Pryfvoq-p8APwBrDhsS4xPbFisauxtjRNtIh0k3V-Nlh4urjn-eR7w7wH_Gs8i_zBvPd9kj3vvno-tL-Cg==

I have made this tree that's seem's better to me but need some refund points
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_8wbBBKC0VbV5aJ7NC2HSIacweA33vmoeVw0UIL6KqW6oGJHOUEcB3LXy0TZsRvIvu-0YkaQZ4upuqgkzcmxqO0Tn9zIb-mEhSsgyCSDwHOdyqSXfhO-Kr6yqfNmE2V4TdO2QEVnzbmllTcOGeu-C5MAavqfEuEd-55FgS5BVZp7STdX4q8WsrwUtp4T60sAPQKAaOHB9Numeuew4gFYkqjrYT30ZhU3YUWAabJ48jHYaMvPdgW8Es_AfAnGiAFRJ42o=

I'm looking for Phys dmg/ chaos res jewerly, maybe that can help. Actually I run a summoner in Ambush so I'm not on my FB most of time.
Last edited by Krayone on May 28, 2014, 12:24:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info