[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

How do you oneshot yourself ? Vs reflect? You use blood rage right ? And life leech in reflect maps as suggested by me in the guide?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
How do you oneshot yourself ? Vs reflect? You use blood rage right ? And life leech in reflect maps as suggested by me in the guide?

i run a lvl 17 bloodrage and its not even on reflect maps when i run some 66 maps to help friends maps like orchard and dungeon the bosses 1 shot me with the phys dam they deal i run 65% block atm working for the last set of block nodes and buffed i have about 3500 es
Ah i see. Well you can have more block indeed .. and the ES is low ... try to get it to atleast 4k
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Ah i see. Well you can have more block indeed .. and the ES is low ... try to get it to atleast 4k

Just respected a few points I'm 1 lvl from 75 block and then I'm going to work on es still have a little problems with phys but the block is making a difference updated my help to a 40% phys and working on getting a legacy aegis thanks for the help this is one of the best builds I have played so far
Last edited by swamplord15 on Mar 29, 2014, 2:04:58 PM
Oh just a quick advice - i belive that it would be better (and cheaper) to buy a high ES Titanium shield instead of the Legacy Aegis.
Noted I actually got a legacy shield for a reasonable price I was thinking of getting a Es helm for phys bosses it's a loss in dps but I should be able to tank the hits just for the kill got my pots in order been avoiding specific map mods and haven't died much only few times was to lagg or me just not paying much attention
Last edited by swamplord15 on Mar 30, 2014, 6:38:46 PM
hi, i m lvl 72, using your build and heading with it towards endgame. Its alot of fun. tyvm for the effort to make this guide. u made a perfect guide here imo!
i have one questions :)
did u have recorded the tough boss fights like dominus on 74 map or Megaera on the 76 map before or after the vaal pact nerf?

again thank you very much to share this fun build with us and all the effort u put into it. i really apreciate it!

gl&hf

Last edited by nOrmski85 on Apr 3, 2014, 12:37:50 AM
He quality on all the gems. I am same kinda dps as you. Maybe up to 28k with:
can u pls deleate all my posts? doesnt matter now gonna rerol need a build who can do full atziri content
Last edited by nOrmski85 on Apr 3, 2014, 1:24:09 AM
@nOrmski85
I can't delete posts mate .. and yes they are before the nerf.

@Sparowes
IF you have 6L chest you'll have another ~10k DPS on top of your current one.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 3, 2014, 3:08:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info