[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

How good would the new incandescent heart chest be for this build?
JUST VAAL IT, DONT LET THIS WORLD BE AN ILLUSION EXILE, IN CRUEL YOU SAID IN MERCILESS, SO JUST VAAL IT, DON'T LET YOUR ITEMS BE SHIT
Last edited by mlyp on Apr 12, 2014, 3:32:58 AM
Well it is nice due to the ele dmg taken converted to chaos and also the life leech is nice but it has absolutely terrible ES and medicore armour actualy.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@kompaniet
You lose ... insane amounts of ES .. you'll end up with bellow 2000 ES with BoR and Aegis aurora and bellow 4000 ES with high ES shield ... not to mention that BoR gives pretty crappy DPS due to low flat physical damage and low level + no quality supports. Absolutely no point to use it here ( or in any facebreaker build imo. )

hmm, not entirely true..im posting from my phone atm, but I can link gears later if need be.

I have a level 87 CI BoR facebreaker witch. Now, this build is only possible because of my shield, 750 ES. So I don't want people to think this is easily replicated.

I currently have over 6k ES.

Max block (75%). 87% of block chance to spells (65% spellblock).

I also have about 35% evade, with OG keystone, so 70% evade projectiles. 6 frenzy charge.

Links are:

Infernal blow --> melee phys dmg (BoR) --> faster attacks (BoR) --> blind (BoR) --> multistrike --> melee splash --> melee dmg on full life.

I use a lot of the increased energy shield / defenses from equipped shield nodes. I have total ~350%. Very few other ES nodes beside the witch start and infused shield node I think.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 23, 2014, 2:18:12 PM
Well a 750 ES shield will get your ES high enough but again why would you wan't to use a BoR over an Abyssus + 6L chest AR/ES chest ? With the second option you will get your ES even higher and you'll deal alot more DPS. Not to mention the resists, the attributes, the armour ... etc. etc.
The only real advantage is the block chance which you can get from your tree. Also the Blind is nice.. but let's face it, few things are alive after you hit them.

So my opinion stands.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 25, 2014, 5:01:41 AM
Hi, KorgothBG. Sorry for bothering you again. I've been AFK for long time because of personal affairs and now I wanna return to play POE for some while, but found all my passive tree build was reset and I have no idea how to rebuild it. Could you please give me some suggest?

Thank you.
Well mate the guide is updated so ... just check the passive skill tree...
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well mate the guide is updated so ... just check the passive skill tree...

GREAT! Thank you for your great guideline!
1) What gem should i drop if i only have a 5 link?
2) Is the non legacy version of aegis aurora any good/worth getting/using?
1) That's .. actualy in the guide ....

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Support Gems Prioritized
Main attack skill
3-Linked
Infernal Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash
4-Linked
Infernal Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Melee Physial Damage
5-Linked
Infernal Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Melee Physial Damage + Melee Damage on full Life
6-Linked
Infernal Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Melee Physial Damage+ Melee Damage on full Life + Faster Attacks

2) it is still usefull but definetly not that good. If you have a nice high ES shield use it instead of the Aegis
"*Note that you need to take Vaal Pact, Ghost Reaver and Chaos Inoculation (and the ES nodes behind it) all at the same time! I did that at level 62."

Does this mean you have to save up some passive points from leveling and do it all at once?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info