[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

"
kompaniet wrote:
Does this build do more/less or the same dps as your life based facebreaker build?

It does more damage. And you can reach higher ES values ( compared to possible highest life values ) and you just can't have any mana issues at all. But it is more expensive and with the Vaal Pact nerf it's not tankier ( compared to the life version ) anymore ( pretty much the same tankiness).

For the RRRRRG it is semi-hard to achieve .... 400-500 chromes should be enough .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 29, 2014, 11:27:26 AM
No protection vs freeze. Is this a problem?
I've never died due to freeze. 2 anti freeze flasks are more than enough.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I realize this thread is relatively necro'd by this post, but is this build still viable since the vaal pact nerf? I started on this build a long time ago, but only recently did I decide to come back to it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
It is absolutely viable .. but it's definitely not as powerful as before the VP nerf
For some reason i read this from wiki

While in a party, the explosion ignores the increased life added for each player beyond the first and treats the monster's life as if you were solo.

so its not strong while in party play , yea ? sorry my english is not good to fully understand the sentences
It just means that the explosions won't deal 18723162 damage and instakill everything. That makes the skill balanced and not overpowered. If the explosions were based on the actual life of the monsters in a full party ( and that's alot of life ) you'll end up dealing crazy damage with the explosion making the skill insanely powerful. Not to mention that any kind of reflect would've killed you right away.

Not hugely overpowered =/= bad.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 16, 2014, 7:43:23 AM
Will you put new passive tree when it resets at the middle of August?

How much ARMOUR do you need for this build?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 1, 2014, 11:43:59 AM
Can you do atziri (normal) with this build?
Yes, I will update the tree and the build.

About the armour - it's not like you NEED a certain amount of armour ... but the more the better.

About atziri - very hard but possible. Why it is hard ? Because while unarmed you can't use any movement skills at all .. and you need those to dodge atziri's spells ... so while it is theoretically possible... it won't be an easy or pleasant experience at all...
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 3, 2014, 10:59:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info