[New Video Added] Reizoko's Power Siphon Cast on Critical Strike Build

"
Jux2013 wrote:
hi,

i'm currently using this build but I was curious how do you deal with lightning thorns?

First pack in cruel battlefront that had about 2-3 mobs with thorns took about half of my hp off instantly (leech helped offset some dmg).

Do you have any problems with thorns ?

My hp is a bit low, but just curious how it changes later on.

1863hp, max lightning res. no spell block

Yes, lightning thorns and to a lesser extent, Ele Reflect, is a problem. To mitigate the problem, you need to have Max Res for each element (to negate the reflected fire/ice/lightning damage you are doing). Also, try to look ahead for thorns and reflect so you do not go beast mode on a big pack of reflecting mobs. If you slow down and use your pots you should be ok.
"
_Stumbles_ wrote:
"
Jux2013 wrote:
hi,

i'm currently using this build but I was curious how do you deal with lightning thorns?

First pack in cruel battlefront that had about 2-3 mobs with thorns took about half of my hp off instantly (leech helped offset some dmg).

Do you have any problems with thorns ?

My hp is a bit low, but just curious how it changes later on.

1863hp, max lightning res. no spell block

Yes, lightning thorns and to a lesser extent, Ele Reflect, is a problem. To mitigate the problem, you need to have Max Res for each element (to negate the reflected fire/ice/lightning damage you are doing). Also, try to look ahead for thorns and reflect so you do not go beast mode on a big pack of reflecting mobs. If you slow down and use your pots you should be ok.

Thanks for replying :) It's a great build, thanks for sharing
IGN: Jux
The build looks very intersting but is it still viable with CoC changes? Is there any particular reason why the build seems abbandoned atm?
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
"
The build looks very intersting but is it still viable with CoC changes? Is there any particular reason why the build seems abbandoned atm?

It's still viable. The CoC change was a buff for this build as we never had the insane attack speeds or multiple procs available to Cyclone, ST, or Quill Rain users. We get far more procs now than before with the base 20% increase.

As for this build being abandoned, I used to comment on it a lot, but my altitis activated and I started bouncing around between toons. There's really not much to add to the discussion unless someone carries the build deep into maps territory. The 1-75 path has been pretty well documented. From there on out it's just experimenting with spells, fine tuning attack speed vs. crit, gearing up, and rolling maps.
Awesome, thanks for the reply. I might give it a try soon and see how it goes. Hopefully my own altitis won't re-activate afterwards :P
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Hey I didn't read through every post but i was curious is this viable in hardcore, has anyone tried this?
@Stumbles

pls, can you share to us your gear setup, I would like to know what gems do you use for single target DPS

ty m8
Music title of the metal music pls on youtube ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Music title of the metal music pls on youtube ?.

Fairyland - Ride with the Sun
Derdian - New Era

I haven't been playing for about 2 months because I was busy. I'm surprised to see people are still interested in this build. I personally consider my CoC Siphon character as finished and moved on to play other characters. Good luck to everyone still playing this build ;)
can someone give new passive tree? dons see points o.O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info