[New Video Added] Reizoko's Power Siphon Cast on Critical Strike Build

"
MaciegSKlanuf wrote:
can someone give new passive tree? dons see points o.O

Seconded! Little help, Reizoko? Build looks great and I'm having tons of fun at level ~45. Maybe just an endgame tree, pretty please? :D
Bump! anyone who can help out with a lategame build for this?
Can someone give the new passive tree of the original build? Cannot see the points!!
Buuuuump, come on guys, anyone that can translate this build to current game version? or make a new similar one?
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgX5CGcOSBGWFfAZiiP2JDwk_SaVJ6ktgzIJNZI6WDrhOyhJUUp9SoxKyE3jUEJTNVVLVi1W-leHWkhaUlptXfJgQ2KsY0NnoGxGbWxte249bqpvnnBScNVybH11f8aAroIegwmHGYd2iPGMNpcGm12btZ2jnaqiBKIuoqOmV6c0p1yomqlurH-1SLXyu-PB88M6xKLKStN-1QDWndsL44TnVO4O73rv8PJF8pf67_yr_MX-Cv6P_ro=
Hi all,

i am working on similar build at the moment, different skill tree with similar premises:
using power siphon to cast on crit.

I have one question: How do you handle lightening thorns? It's going to be enormous damage, since for each shot (multiple projectiles) you can cast few waves of aoe multiple shots resulting in tons of hits...

My take on that build

however, i chose to use power siphon - CoC - GMP - fireball - arctic breath

with elemental equilibrium and conduit. I will use The Blood Dance unique boots, which helps with survavibility and gives frenzy charges on kill. Power siphon will ensure kills for the power and frenzy charge gain.

At first, i wanted the build to be heavy aura based, but i was not able to get enough survavibility or crit chance, so i dropped auras in favor of crit multiplier.

Yesterday, i made it to lvl 30, Act 3. I may keep you informed on how it goes :)

Planned skill tree (subject to change)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABH4FQgX5B2MI9A5ID8QRlhXwFr8Z1RzcJpUo-iycLR8tRzGIMww2PTpYO3w8jj7PQZZEq0yzUDBQQlFHVUtVrlXGVytXyVv0XfJh4mNDZk9tGW17cFJw1XNTeQN_xoFJghCHGYfbjDaNfY9Gj6aTJ5itmyado6Kjo4qly6cIqn-quK6zsji0DLVIuJO4yr3mwFHAVMHzz2XQ0NUA3vbfsOOE51TndOjW6rrr7vPq-WP8q__e
is there any update for current game version?
I really would like to try it
I don't plan on doing this build anytime soon but putting 3 ice spears isnt very effective i think because the wiki says theres a 0.10 hidden cooldown on coc if they are the same spells:and you use 3 ice spears.correct me if i'm wrong tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info