Dec 18: 1h Solo Cut-throat

I was at brutus when alot of people got disconected, he was at 10%.
I was not able to kill brutus after that couse I had used up my scrolls and did not have the gear to take him out without teleports.
Fun mode, but that really ruined the run for me this time.
Ended lvl 10, 3-0 only killed people who entered my instance.
Why was there so much d-sync today compered to usually?
Those who flaunt their power disappear when the truly strong appear.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

The flicker 1 shotter. All the gear you guys gave me! (unwillingly ofc)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Krippers wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

The flicker 1 shotter. All the gear you guys gave me! (unwillingly ofc)

That damn weapon hit me for 250 hp on my Marauder. You didn't finish me though! Randoms did...
Fun event. Rushed to get shield charge with my Templar and proceeded to awkwardly level to 4 because i am a giant chicken.

Got some kills in remote areas here and there but not a lot of area progress.

Decent Gear, mostly player drops. Self alched Scepter with a alch from Terraces.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
kripp u can only kill low lvl guys.
Hello Stream!
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

got amazing rolls gg 30 ish people check the scepter and shield and boots

Last edited by Coyotefreak on Dec 17, 2012, 8:29:05 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:

There is definetly no TP delay because I had him close to death 5% with my replacement bow(if it would be 5 seconds he would have died but he tped instantly) but then I ran out of mana. In the end I ended up in Forest but not his instance last 10 sec. I would have loved it to hunt him during further questing

You never had me 5% hp im pretty sure, and I got you freeze locked and killed you after i came back :D
IGN: Rollface
Character: Spray_And_Pray

Ran a burning arrow / bear trap glass cannon ranger for this event. Slow start and had to bail on my first ledge due to being attacked by someone a few levels higher while i was lvl5 and had no gear; my shots were doing next to nothing and they were hitting for 1/3 my life.

Reran to ledge, hit 7 and started hunting. Got around 10 kills total, no deaths, with a couple of nice 1v1s vs similar level freezing pulse / whirl and dual strike / flicker builds. Also had a 4 player ffa where i got a couple kills, almost died getting greedy for all the yellow loot that dropped, barely escaped then went back in for more as no one wanted to leave all that good gear on the ground. Plenty of deaths in that instance.

Also had many chases that ended with zone outs or wp bails; is there a reason these arent given a delay like save+exit and portals?

Good event anyway, still dont see the appeal to a long term league but its fun times for an hour.

- Zone boundaries and waypoints need a delay like portals and save+exit. Being able to instantly bail from battle makes for some pretty anticlimatic gameplay.

- Traps need to change from being destructible + invisible to being indestructible + visible. Theyre pure random cheese atm unless used as direct attack spells and dont really contribute anything good to pvp.

GGs all, cya next event!

Gear:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Dec 17, 2012, 8:24:42 PM
I really enjoyed watching this! :)
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I came in 7th. 2nd overall shadow. I got chased around through most of the event. I eventually lost the person in the Prisons. I killed Brutus and rushed to Caverns where I farmed to 12 hoping to catch up or find good gear to try and dethrone other people ahead of me.

Much less to say it was barren out there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info