[Nemesis] Support Trapper Scion/Shadow Mana Shield

"
Pam wrote:
I'm probably going to stop playing this char since i achieved 90 (/played = 5d16h)

Oh really ? :(
So what are you planning to play now ?
update your gear please, nice guide.
Hey could you upload a video of the dual sporker trap shadow pls? :C
"
KaXXoR wrote:
Oh really ? :(
So what are you planning to play now ?

I don't have any plan
"
update your gear please, nice guide.

I'll try to finish this before I leave
"
Hey could you upload a video of the dual sporker trap shadow pls? :C

no, char is naked
"
I realize the damage is insane, I wonder about the survivability.

How do you fair in very high level maps? Enough Life/Mana regen? Because you can't use Life Leech with traps, sounds scary.

I remove auras for bosses so I have 8k ehp, which is pretty good, I can also benefit from discipline and get 1000 more mana
I haven't done any blood magic map but I assume they aren't an issue in solo (I still have 5k9 base hp)
Last edited by Pam on Nov 20, 2013, 2:10:47 PM
"
frisi wrote:
why ice spear ?

it's linked with power charges on crit, when combined with conduit and enduring cry (I have a spare slot in my boots) it's pretty useful to add this to a party.
You only feel the support aspect of this build when playing with high dps characters, you only use something else than lighting traps on high hp monsters, crit on firetrap with my low multi (550) brins the damage a bit above 100k. If you aim for higher damage, you can take the throatseeker cluster and use maligaro's to bring your multiplier close to 800, which is quite good for an hybrid build.
I'm apparently not going to finish my chest, I expected 6k2 hp/2k7mana with a mediocre shield neon found but that's not going to happen :<
Last edited by Pam on Nov 21, 2013, 5:56:02 PM
I still don't understand how your trap damage is so high. Is it because they are all level 20 gems? My level 15 fire trap does like 1600 damage with 490% multiplier and 25% chance to crit and my lightning trap does like 400 damage with 390% multiplier.
Last edited by Ohiyo on Nov 22, 2013, 3:08:05 AM
lvl 20 is quite huge yeah, I also have 304% (314 for fire trap) additiv damage which is fairly high, but that's meaningless over the power of critical multiplier, especially considering it's applied twice through the burning, which then gets buffed with quality on gems (fire trap, ele prolif)
Last edited by Pam on Nov 22, 2013, 7:57:33 PM
What would be your 6th link to fire trap ?
increased critical strikes

6k1 hp/2k4 mana

Damage on fire trap, sadly I can't provide a screenshot since swapping weapons remove the crit chance line
41.1% chance to crit (including 9 from crit weakness)
3355 (avg dmg)* 5.54 (crit multi) + (3355*4.54)*0.78)= 30 466 on initial hit
burn dmg: 40986 discluding ignite duration (qual ele prolif) and burn increase (fire trap qual)
61 275 with the bonuses
30 466 + 61 275 (over 4.6 sec) is the total damage on my fire trap until the patch
I can now use maligaro's and remain capped with the chest, and the throatseeker cluster is still an option
Last edited by Pam on Nov 26, 2013, 10:13:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info