[Nemesis] Support Trapper Scion/Shadow Mana Shield

Can you keep us updated about your skilltree / gem setup ?

I was also wondering about using a Q20% added lightning on lightning trap for 10% shock chance and 20% shock duration. You can go even further with dropping the shadow part of the tree and grabbing Static Blows for maximum triple shock stack madness.
You loose crit chance but since the base crit chance of trap are so low (4-5%) i dont think this is an issue.
"
Pam wrote:

It's a support build, not designed around the usual bullshit of curses and shit damage, but by being able to provide burst damage and utility. The concept of dps is a bit out of the touch for the mechanics of traps, which with their cooldowns don't allow to sustain the regular spamming. Positioning, tactical thinking and ressource management allows you to get the most out of this build, it probably requires a micro as good as bronze league but it's still an arpg, unless you're brain damaged you should be fine.

The line in bold is simply not true. If you use enough different traps in your build you can spam them endlessly. You won't be able to spam your hardest hitting traps endlessly, but you can definitely toss traps forever with a proper rotation. I currently use 3 traps in my aoe rotation and rarely am I ever CD locked. Lightning trap only has a 2 sec CD and makes a great filler when your main nuke traps are on CD (in my case Fire and EK) If I am ever CD locked I use Elem prolif Cold snap trap. Here is some math:

Fire trap CD = 3 sec.
Light trap CD = 2 sec.
EK trap CD = 4 sec.
Cold snap trap CD = 4 sec.
Bear trap CD = 4 sec.

Trap throwing speed is .85 sec. (with my current build)

Traps thrown per sec = 1.18
AOE traps regened per sec = .33 (FT) + .5 (LT) + .25 (EK) = 1.08 traps/sec

.1 traps/sec delta between # thrown and # regened which is why every 9 aoe traps thrown I have to slip in a single target trap (cold snap in my case). If you wanted to forgo Cold snap trap, bear trap, or double up traps in a 5L or 6L (something like light trap,multitrap,fork,trap,light pen, spark?), you could literally have an endless stream of aoe traps.
Is burning damage on fire trap is better than crit damage for early lvls?
which way to go on the tree first? down or shadow?
"
The line in bold is simply not true.

Well your whole post is so I dgaf
keep your standard logic to yourself
Thread Updated with a Temple piety kill, which showcases the burst available from this build.
Wow, such traps, much damage!
No really, cool, that this build can do this! Want to level my traper faster
hello pam which bandits did u kill on the trapper?
thx
bandits:
Help Oak
Kill All
Kill All
I'll update the first post
"
Pam wrote:
bandits:
Help Oak
Kill All
Kill All
I'll update the first post

Helping Oak in cruel for 18% phys damage is also an option.
Loving dat bear trap damage :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info