[Nemesis] Support Trapper Scion/Shadow Mana Shield

"
Remindshulk wrote:
Song in the 50% regen map? :D

Ohrbooten - Autobahn

The language is german if someone is curious :D
Cool, thanks alot mate!
IGN: Remi_D
so im loving the flavor of this build and i invested quite abit into it, however my trap damage is hovering about 2500? im 5l caress and all, im not sure whati did wrong , anyone able to add me in game and discuss
I m in ko chang atm so cant really post on this thread
if you want help however you need to post gear skilltree so people can see whats wrong
hi how high crit do you reckon is effective?
cause i have like 39% and i want to invest at spell dmg instead.

so... Crit vs Spell damage?

And i use 5L chest, fire pen vs inc.burn dmg vs ele prolif which is better?

if this question has alrady answered then I apologize i only read your first page.

I am currently level 75 on nem with this build.

What I have been doing with this build is running discipline and clarity to get high mana/mana regen. With those you can easily get 2200-2600 mana and run level 11-15 artic armor. Most parties already have someone running grace you can just use theirs. I makes it even mory tanky then it already was :) It also basically makes you immune to voidbearers and titty bitches. Also, a lot of fire damage from other sources gets mitigated like crazy.

If you got some more mana regen on gear you could probably run a level 20 AA.

Also, I never have any problems casting traps at all with that much mana/regen, even when I take some damage through MOM.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Dec 31, 2013, 12:08:51 PM
"
kopisusu wrote:
hi how high crit do you reckon is effective?
cause i have like 39% and i want to invest at spell dmg instead.

so... Crit vs Spell damage?

And i use 5L chest, fire pen vs inc.burn dmg vs ele prolif which is better?

if this question has alrady answered then I apologize i only read your first page.

this is a guide directed towards high lvl play, given your values it seems like you re asking for low lvl advice
"
Most parties already have someone running grace you can just use theirs.

a trapper s place is in the front, to freeze through cold snap/freeze mine and get rid of the firetrap cooldown on big pack asap, i choose grace over aa (even though both are possible, especially with the unique flask)

while i agree with your post, it s reserved to people with a nice amount of es and regen which is not a given

back in 10 days
Last edited by Pam on Jan 2, 2014, 4:41:53 AM
finally finished my chest

I haven't been playing my trapper in a while, but I'm considering rolling that in the new league
Hi Pam.
I hope you're still using this build in Invasion.
I had been using your build in Nemesis until the end of league and successfully leveled 94 Shadow Crit trapper. I died at the last day of Nemesis after 24-hour game session, I tried to push my character up to top 50 of the ladder, but died at position #58. What a shame.
Nevertheless, this is really great build and I'm still leveling my second trapper in Invasion. Thank you for that.

Do you have any tweaks for your build considering difficulty of Invasion and nerfed circle of life and crit multiplier?
I'm going to use something like this at level 80:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVT_v1tDjlGYw2VUuksSaV5Y6dY13ycNVwUsBR44QOSO4VEZadqrd1f8ZirKKjHNzBxdadD8STJ-wYiEI7fLQMfrDcV4_6p1zyHYIeuMpGcVu7HpRJO1762-dJUSQ82wuDCXBRrD82e_yrMhhabW-e2FS0o6bnswPKSm-8RisZhsM6UzFOm6xHVi3rLKx_Kk0_JxUgSsgs6YPb3Q38S1uv_MXOcU4qGNtnoGwWKaV08Yd2hTIhYEp9QKCeuQUtYEt673Tt

Only 216% maximum life, not so good.
And full build, level 94:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVT_v1tDjlGYw2VUuksSaV5Y6dY13ycNVwUsBR44QOSO4VEZadqrd1f8ZirKKjHNzBxdadD8STJ-wYiEI7fLQMfrDcV4_6p1zyHYIeuMpGcVu7HpRJO1762-dJUSQ82wuDCXBRrD82e_yrMhhabW-e2FS0o6bnswPKSm-8RisZhsM6UzFOm6xHVi3rLKx_Kk0_JxUgSsgs6YPb3Q38S1uv_MXOcU4qGNtnoGwWKaV08Yd2hTIhYEp9QKCeuQUtYEt673TtVvruDiP27_BaSBrb-WMV8DpYBH6HGedUJP3VAA==

I compared this passives summary with pre-1.1.0 passives and here what I've got:
Defensive: HP flat: -35, HP%: -2%.
Offensive: Spell Damage: +8%, Elemental damage: +15%, Fire damage: +32%. Crit Multiplier: -10%.
yeah, but I need to update the build
You can't aim for endgame in invasion, you really need to rush all of the life nodes and let yourself get carried by searing bond
It took me 2 characters to understand that but at least one of them wwas #1
shadow tree of course, I didn't chec kthe builds you posted but mine is outdated, BLAZE IT is a notable you can't skip
trap + searing bond + increased burning dmg & firebalst & cold snap trap atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info