[Nemesis] Support Trapper Scion/Shadow Mana Shield

which gem should i try to upgraded first :O ? right now i am running everything clean lol

Pam, how long can i run that for ? im linking it with my lightning trap atm :X
Quality on main spells asap, everything else gets traded at the npc for 1 gcp for the 20% recipe
your wand is quite good, it depends when you'll get an affordable upgrade, but if it doesn't have +2 lightning you should respec shock in the skilltree and use added lightning qual
thanks pam :D:D !!!! u da best trapper !!!

btw the scion tree complete build is shadow~

okay so after i transition to this build..from pohx all i have to say is
jesus christ when fire trap crits its like all mobs die at the proliferation >_< !!

its so insane!! thank you so much Pam for all the help :D:D:D !! and build
Last edited by HIMYM on Dec 7, 2013, 5:53:32 PM
If I get the shield from helman here I can probably achieve 6khp/3k2 mana
150 hp from rapthpith globe isn't worth the top tier es you can achieve, and I really feel that you need the spell dmg
maybe an hybrid might be worth it on a 15% sd base but otherwise you sacrifice a lot of dmg
Last edited by Pam on Dec 9, 2013, 6:01:48 AM
with the patch tomorrow whats your opinion on the new 3 burning damage nodes near MoM? the 9-9-18% and +1% hp regen?
pam do you use maligaros at ur level? because i started using one and my max mana pool is only 1700s and my hp is like 4700s at level 84 lol Q_Q its so hard to maintain mana at this point i was too used to mana regen
Last edited by HIMYM on Dec 10, 2013, 10:12:09 AM
lavianga's flask should fix all of your mana problem it really trivalizes everything
updated tooltips:
Last edited by Pam on Dec 11, 2013, 12:29:53 AM
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff 10k jesus mother >_<!!!!!!! what did u upgrade

Found this 2 days ago, just after finding Carcass Jack and 5linking it. I think it's a very good combination of light and fire buff, definitely the best thing I'll use until I get a good rolled Divinarius or a sick Wand.

I hate how low the AoE of Fire Trap is with Conc Effect though. Need a 6link! /brokeasfuck

Have you thought about Trap-Multitrap-Shock Nova-Ele prolif? I used it for a while and it used to shock a lot more than light trap at the time.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Dec 12, 2013, 2:37:34 AM
Song in the 50% regen map? :D

Also, SICK guide, fell in love with dem traps <3

PS: Should i use Stone Of Lazar at low levels or even later?
IGN: Remi_D
Last edited by Remindshulk on Dec 13, 2013, 3:37:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info