Open Beta Date Announced

i think, that are valid reasons for the delay, plus you have really earned that free time!

PoE in it's closed beta state is much more polished then many other games gone gold (even p2p-games)!

It's done when it's done! *eg*
Nice, now I have already something I can look forward to in 2013 :-).

Enjoy your much-deserved holidays!
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
The time has finally come!

Huge congrats on the whole team for all the work, may you have the success you deserve!
Cannot wait to play this shit.
Last edited by awesomo4000 on Dec 5, 2012, 1:58:11 PM
Thanks for announcing the Date well before. Though it collides kinda hard with my own time schedule with beeing away due to work alot in February and march i highly appreciate that you take care of the holidays of your team. In too many companies it is getting mandatory for people to cancel long planned holidays on very short notice.

The Great game and that said above makes me donate some more money to you to. And than its Christmas after all too ;)
I told myself if it was going to go OB before Christmas, I'd just wait. A bit after Christmas... meehhhhh I guess I'd wait. But a month after. Nope. I'm buying a beta key. Early Christmas present to meeeeee!

Good job GGG! Glad to see this thing get announced to OB and that you treat your employees right. As someone who just had to work through Thanksgiving here in America, I can tell you how much it means.
I guess now I can go back to playing...errrr.....I mean testing again ;)
S L O W E R
Awesome news! It will be fun to get another chance at Alpha though!
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
I hope you all have a wonderful vacation, I look forward to the final wipe and OB.
aw beenreally looking foward for open beta in december but guess i can wait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info