Open Beta Date Announced

OK SURE NO PROBLEM... BUT CAN WE HAVE SOME CUTTHROAT TESTS IN THIS PERIOD??? I think it would be perfect to entertain the players with this during this period.

Thanks for taking the safe path of exile instead of the risky path of exile.
*looks at his Wii U* You're safe for now, friend... for now... :D
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
My kids are happy now. More "father time" over Xmas.
YOU ARE THE BEST GUYS,coming from someone that hasnt actually played tha game but followed it for a long time and saw the great potential in this game,truly a gem getting polished from people who avtually know how to improve it,all the best to GGG and everyone who is working for this game,cant wait for Open Beta but till then HAVE FUN :D
totally understandable. wise move GGG!
It's reassuring to have a firm date and handy to have some extra time to learn the ropes in Closed Beta.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
I think it was a wise choise.
Awesome Chris. Nice to know a game company recognizes the real bottom line, customer service, game experience and their hard working employees.
GGG - class of its own. This is the first game you made and one of the best out there! Hats off!
That's just a week before my birthday... MOST AWESOME PRESENT EVER!
Awesome!! Really good to have a defined date. Now I can tell all my friends who keep asking me :). Great job! Counting the days from now on....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info