Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Garena will publish Path of Exile in Southeast Asia

Come on, why did GGG implemented region lock on Path of exile on Steam for South East Asia?

As a returning player, I like to use my Steam client to play Path pf Exile. Why did you implement such a draconian region lock on Path of Exile. I do not want to play with the people from Garena and I have some friends on the official server.
I can't even play with my friends that live in other countries

Good job
Garena is OK. Here's the problem though... community.

With every game I've ever played, if you join a PvP match for example, and get pwned:

International community Player Interaction about 8 out of 10 times:
You: Ouch... I died.
Player: Hehe. Nc try :)
You: What's your build?
Player: *Continues friendly convo...*

Garena community Player Interaction about 8 out of 10 times:
You: Ouch...
Player: Weak
You: ...
Player: Bob0... HAHAhahahAHA. Uninstall. ,,|,, ;,,,;
You: *Respawns and gets even, then enemy respawns and pwns you again, and bashes again* Chill. It's not like the game is everything.
Player: Cuz you're stupid. Weak.

I swear... Garena players all seem to take gaming as if it's their life goal, even if they aren't pro gamers. No offense to pro gamers, but it kills the fun for everyone in a Garena server. And that's the purpose of a game... it's meant to be FUN.

Problem 2, is that I know they said it's not restricted, but typing pathofexile.com and hitting enter automatically sends people in the Philippines to the garena site. And it's not even available in the Philippine garena settings yet. Kind of annoying, really.

I really do hope it isn't ever going to be restricted though. And I hope character transfers show up, because even if I'm only halfway through with my first character, I'm attached. D:

On the brighter side, partnering with Garena means expansion, and more success to GGG. So... while I personally don't fancy Garena (Even if I did play LoL on it since Season 2), at least it means we just might expect great stuff from GGG in the future.
Last edited by CreedAngelus on May 1, 2014, 12:54:06 AM
this is terrible, I don't want to play with the terrible local playerbase, I want to play with my friends.

garena has a TERRIBLE track record, speaking from experience.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 17, 2014, 1:55:26 AM
Garena is suck.
I just want to login - play - fun - logout.
I love to play alone, take it easy, privatecy.
But!!! what happen now.
Create account - register - bla bla bla - can't launch game!!
May be it was a time for uninstall and quit POE.
i m tempted to try replaying on garena's servers but i know i will have to start from scratch should i do so...

my question is... do my cosmetics that i paid for from POE international also transfer to garena?
[Removed by Support]
Well.. This is nice to hear, but i am afraid that Garena servers will not be the thing you are looking for.
Beside they forget their part of job, they have very unstable servers.
I was admin on that same Garena, i must say, they are not profesional as they seem.
Much more effort is needed, then they provide for that same Garena work.
Programers at Garena are doing very slow work (for certain game-s) so i hope they will
put a bit more effort for PoE.

Anyway wish you best at those servers.
oh my god, as a ex-HoN player from SEA, i can definitely tell you that Garena sucks. They are just gonna monetize every games.
I just migrate my POE back to Global server from Garena.

Why did i migrate to Garena? Because the lag in global POE was extremely high (was suffering with ping of 200+). I was happy initially in Garena server for a few days, until i hit merciless in a week time on standard league. I could understand that the fan base was small and there wasn't a public game but even when i reached merciless act 3, there wasn't even 1 public game during peak hours!

a bloodline league was up 5 days ago and guess the participation? 425 players! and out of that 50+ was at level 1. how pathetic.

And i voice my opinion and my views in the chat group and seems like all the players agreed with me. POE on Garena SEA is dying!

How much you earn from POE will only be short term monetory gain. Sooner or later the game will died out within SEA and players will move to global.

Please don't ruin this game in SEA. Just migrate the players back and back the SEA server with a team.
Yea.... I want to play back PoE in the Global Server again :< (I miss those days)....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info