Garena will publish Path of Exile in Southeast Asia

I have a question that is really important -
What will happen to the current singapore gateway? Will it be shutdown and we have to use the Aussie or US gateway?

Please can a staff of GGG reply to the question above, thanks

Also, if some day GGG succumbs to the pressure of having IP lock, (which in my opinion has a very high chance of happening some day), a large amount of SEA players will quit PoE.
The reasons for this will be very clear within the first 2 years of having a SEA publisher.
Last edited by JdKhan on Nov 18, 2013, 10:04:48 PM
Does that mean, are we going to see more gold farmers from the Chinese prisons?

Nice, I was kinda missing them...
Last edited by Yoomazir on Nov 19, 2013, 4:30:39 AM
I think the funniest thing about this is that Garena is flagged as a piracy site in just about every content blocker in existence, actually I was not able to find one that it wasn't blocked by default in.

It is blocked by
My ISP
My work
99% of my works clients (all the ones that use a content filter, the one that its not blocked by is actually a content filter company)
My mobile provider

Last edited by Ozsmeg on Nov 21, 2013, 11:46:38 PM
"
Sadist4life wrote:
"
"
nieth79 wrote:
You guys are wrong. The undefeated champion of the gaming suck is EA. garena is the first runner up.

I'll put it this way - i live in Singapore, i do not wish to play on garena, if i have a choice i will be staying with what it is now, if i am forced to play over garena - i will simply not play at all.

(after all who wants to play with a million 'ni hao farmers'? remember the D2 Asia realm? You do not see anything but 'ni hao' all day long)

if you are not a chinese,there will be no problem. i wont mind the you said the words "ni hao farmer". you also can simply ignore the words below.

但如果你是华人,我希望你还看得懂汉字。我想说,不要觉得说英语就高人一等,主动放弃母语改说英语,这种事只有新加坡的华人干得出来。舔腚眼子不光荣,不要一副狗仗人势优越感十足的样子,好吗?

This has nothing to do with "being superior because we know English". The problem lies in too much "ni hao" greetings being spammed. Additionally, Singapore would not be where it is today if the Chinese language was made the primary language or first language.

Edited. you singaporeans can say what ever you want. i wont take it so seriously any more.
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Nov 22, 2013, 3:41:07 AM
I reinstalled fresh POE (main) client and then noticed that the Singapore was removed from Gateway list, is this intentional?
PHP Guild - Philippines
As Henry_GGG says in http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/637016/page/1, you can still log into the Singapore gateway by manually typing it in. The removal of it from the list was intentional.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
and now i cant find my singapore realm, has been forecd to play at NA and AUS instead with hell lag and cant get to play at peak period ... this is worst for all SEA player to be forced to play on farther server than the actual server they had been. fuck u GGG
"
JdKhan wrote:

Also, if some day GGG succumbs to the pressure of having IP lock, (which in my opinion has a very high chance of happening some day), a large amount of SEA players will quit PoE.
The reasons for this will be very clear within the first 2 years of having a SEA publisher.

I know I shouldn't summon this skeleton, but please don't ever introduce a regional IP lock. I live in Singapore but I'm sticking here for good. The hordes of screaming kids in Garena... Those days are so over for me. I want to play here in peace..
well, managed to play thru steam for a while still. Now, it is totally out.

Request to GGG. MOAR BANDWIDTH please. I moved to steam because I could update the game at mbps. Using the regular client, updates usually happen at the speed of 200-400kbps. Since steam is out, I had to reinstall the client. That IS (present tense) taking... 3hrs and counting.
aw, shucks, garena Poe server is separate, now that sucks,

</3 in need to start from scratch i guess,

"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Last edited by wahaha123 on Jan 31, 2014, 12:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info