Garena will publish Path of Exile in Southeast Asia

Garena SEA server is dying right now less than 200 active players in all 4 leagues. Most of us choose to play there cause of better connection, but then means lesser player lesser trading. If you think that SSF is challenge, you guys hadn't try on Garena SEA server yet Kappa. Bots spamming on forum (https://web.poe.garena.com/forum) nah its okay is dead btw. Customer service does "exists" here

I dont think we can transfer server at this point of time or maybe in the future. But can you guys do something about our trading market, e.g. trading with Garena Taiwan Server maybe?

I really hope GGG can do something about this issue, please remember there is this small little community love this game and playing it on Garena SEA server.

WE NEED YOUR ATTENTION GGG.

Chris is there any more content upcoming on this, either ive missed a lot of articles or I just didn't google strongly enough, but what I'm gathering is the servers are terminated temporarily...

I would love to get in on this when I go back over seas on deployment, I literally get stuck youtubing my life away when on leave.

I didnt get to play a year of poe for this reason :[
Can I transfer my character to garena server? I'm living in Vietnam and I don't want to play from the beginning since I've spent some money on my current character. Tks :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info