Garena will publish Path of Exile in Southeast Asia

Ahhhh, is this a good idea?
BLAMT!
Nice.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Careful guys... look at what happened to Sacred 2.
Hello from Malaysia!
What about the existing Singapore player in Singapore server right now?

What are your plan for them?
Great News!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
This is great! I have friends who saw this on steam and got region locked. Time to form a schedule for our hardcore league
"
leovic wrote:
This is great! I have friends who saw this on steam and got region locked. Time to form a schedule for our hardcore league

There's already a way to get over the region lock if your friends are interested to get it.
"
Obscurin wrote:
You sure it's wise to do that? While yes, Garena is one of the better candidate for the region, but they are not exactly that good either. I fear that their servers will be much more unstable than the current Singapore Gateway. As evident from their League of Legends server.

Honestly, we have been very impressed with Garena so far. The servers will be just as good as our Path of Exile servers, if not better. We're helping out very closely with how the game is run - they're handling aspects that we couldn't do ourselves like marketing in those regions.

"
Vingoh wrote:
What about the existing Singapore player in Singapore server right now?

What are your plan for them?

As I mentioned in the post, you can continue to play on our servers if you would like.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The worst possible news I have heard. Please for the love of god GGG. Why in the world did you guys pick Garena to be your publisher? These guys are one of the worst companies in Asia that cannot be trusted whatsoever. They will be the reason your game is going to be region locked hard (Because of them, League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth are region blocked, and almost impossible in the Asian region due to improper server management) and they will be the ones that will suck the moneys out of players.

Please. I have been a Garena user for few years and I have seen them NOT doing their jobs properly in terms of pricing and how the games work. It's just bad and pure bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info