Undying Evangelist A few questions?

Lol ... I am not a new player in POE, but I am quite new in the "Summoner" side :-) .... and I have a big question :

How do you recognize the dead Evangelists on the ground in order to "Raise Specter" them ?

:-D

It seems that there is exactly the same "monster" with a chest+mask who is like evangelist.

Thx for your answers
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Press A and it will identify the corpse when your cursor is over it.
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
"
Tecnik wrote:
Always Minion Damage. It is there for a reason :). Also increases MI if you have that.

It's not important for spectres

Also, how do deal with phys. reflect maps? Even with Life leech lvl18 my evangelists have to die
in my experience, evangelists dont deal ton of damage so they rarely die for me from reflec even without leech (in 75 and below maps) as long as you dont compound the reflect with curses.

ie dont use vuln. in a phys reflect map
dont use ele weakness in a ele reflect map
"
Malone wrote:
I run Evangelist with Increase Area / Minion Damage / Faster Casting and they are doing very well. On top of that there is a maxed Hatred aura running.

Added Fire is a 39 % multiplier of physical damage, and I think it's not very interesting in that case compare to the 92 % increase damage from Minion Damage that will be multiplied by hatred.

if your 6L is your spectre, you can add Conc Effect / Added Fire for insane damage.

if you use EE, added fire will give you more bang for your buck, especially if you also use ele weakness.

I even stopped using vulnerablity with these guys, just use ele weakness and flammability (I raise them with a 6L thousand ribbons for lvl 5 ele prof extra gem)
seriously...

heres what i am experiencing...map lvl 72 map torture chamber...the boss with totems. lasers. summoning, AoE and loads more just chews my zombies and kills me in 2,3 hits. lvl 83. 7300 minion life. dont know about the resists but i run purity, vitality, hatred, discipline and i spam rejuw totem.

totem is gone in split second...zombies in two or three hits and thats it...no time to spawn new zombies. enfeble doesnt work, evangelists also dont protect me.

just to say, i am struggling. only with bosses...seems exeptionaly hard for summoner. or am i so lame?...i like playing with zombies but this is mission impossible
"
fiendmate wrote:
seriously...

heres what i am experiencing...map lvl 72 map torture chamber...the boss with totems. lasers. summoning, AoE and loads more just chews my zombies and kills me in 2,3 hits. lvl 83. 7300 minion life. dont know about the resists but i run purity, vitality, hatred, discipline and i spam rejuw totem.

totem is gone in split second...zombies in two or three hits and thats it...no time to spawn new zombies. enfeble doesnt work, evangelists also dont protect me.

just to say, i am struggling. only with bosses...seems exeptionaly hard for summoner. or am i so lame?...i like playing with zombies but this is mission impossible

Don't worry, its not about your build being weak but the boss is classified as one of the hardest boss in Map in the game alongside with some other such as Piety and Dominus (Map type boss).
Personally, no matter how geared you are, the only way to survive is to kill it fast enough before it kills your Zombie etc which requires proper setup. The other preferred way which also work for me is to have Legacy Saffel + Necromantic Aegies + 3 Nodes (+2 Block Chance for minion), it works wonder against the Storm Lightning. Although so, it doesn't help out with the Laser attack.

I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Here's what you have to do:

Run into the room. Run past the big pack of mobs directly to the boss. convocate to summon minions. Use flesh offering + vaal haste to burn down the boss. You should be able to easily burn him down before stuff gets crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info