Undying Evangelist A few questions?

Hi all.
Recently I've got a 6L and my question is:

What is better to use at 6L gems setup for these spectres:

RS + Inc dur. + Remote mine + Inc. AoE + Item rarity + Add fire damage

OR

RS + Inc dur. + Remote mine + Inc. AoE + Item rarity + Inc. Minion damage

What will give more DPS: add fire or minion damage ?
I take all passives that increase minion damage.
Curse that I use: Vulnerability + Temporal chains

Thanks for thoughts!
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Last edited by dirty_tricks on Dec 16, 2013, 6:16:48 AM
Always Minion Damage. It is there for a reason :). Also increases MI if you have that.
Last edited by Tecnik on Dec 16, 2013, 10:06:14 AM
"
Tecnik wrote:
Always Minion Damage. It is there for a reason :). Also increases MI if you have that.

It's not important for spectres

Also, how do deal with phys. reflect maps? Even with Life leech lvl18 my evangelists have to die
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Last edited by dirty_tricks on Dec 16, 2013, 11:28:06 PM
Get a x/20 gem for faster healing, vitality, warlords mark, animation flasks, enfeeble(reduces the reflect dmg u take back).
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
"
Tecnik wrote:

It's not important for spectres

Also, how do deal with phys. reflect maps? Even with Life leech lvl18 my evangelists have to die

Please be more specific. MI is not really important for spectres I agree, but it's a welcome bonus if your playstyle allows it (using whatever Spectres you find). Minion Damage is huge, people really underestimate it, so I disagree with you if that's what you were referring to. Life Leech becomes so much stronger with added damage.

If you are running Vitality aura and life leech, Evangelist are the least expected Spectres to suddenly die really, especially with faster cast support.

Currently im running 6 auras, vit, haste, hatred, purity, clarity, disc. With aura effects in ranger/shadow, shadow/witch and templar. Also using rejuv totem and one minion flask. They hardly die.

I was using RS AoE FC MD, now ID instead of MD.

Probably AoE aint needed if you run 3 or more, also thinking on get them in my 5L instead of zombies. Like RS CS IIQ IIR ID, and zombies more focus on minion instability, RZ AoE RM MD. But i need some testing.

Also with my heavy buffed haste FC seems pointless.

The bubble seems perfect for a build like mine focused on MF, currently running 498/98.
I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with all those abbreviations.

On-topic, you say you are MF built, so where do you run and where do you get your Evangelists from? I assume you are running lower level content, so you can use the Evangelists outside of Maps, am I right?

From Scpeter of God, running 70 rare maps right now.
I run Evangelist with Increase Area / Minion Damage / Faster Casting and they are doing very well. On top of that there is a maxed Hatred aura running.

Added Fire is a 39 % multiplier of physical damage, and I think it's not very interesting in that case compare to the 92 % increase damage from Minion Damage that will be multiplied by hatred.

if your 6L is your spectre, you can add Conc Effect / Added Fire for insane damage.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Dec 18, 2013, 10:30:46 AM
"
Nothing wrong with them mate, but I don't like to be a necromancer who isn't actually a summoner, but trapper, I mean miner that lays mines that lay trap that rises zombies. Just don't like the idea, and don't like that they are superior choice. I like to role play in games like POE. And for me, a summoner is a dude who rises corpses :)

Good point, this is a design flaw, something that can be improved.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info