Undying Evangelist A few questions?

Undying Evangelist ??

What damage they do ?
What will be the best Support gems to spectra them?
ING byku2213
up
ING byku2213
the AOE is physical. so you want anything boosting physical damage, which isnt the ideal type for spectres, if you ask me. you want vulnerability as curse and stuff like min damage/remote mine maybe. possibly increased aoe and/or conc effect.

the great thing about minions that deal elemental damage, you have penetration, ele weakness and flammability/frostbite/conductivity for some serious ele damage (and Im not even gonna say anything about EE)
so I must use replace Faster Casting and use Faster Attacks for Undying Evangelist ??
ING byku2213
up
ING byku2213
up
ING byku2213
I'm Currently Using Raise Spectre > Remote Mine > Trap > Concentrated Effect with mine backed up by Hatred and Vulnerability.

They don't quite do the damage that my zombies do, but its still really nice damage, and they target stuff far ahead and don't require babysitting due to their awesome AI.
I am evangelist summoner. Running around with 4 of them killing stuff like crazy. People in public are often amazed by the dmg, so don't listen to thrash talk about them. I like the theme.

They use physical spells. Faster casting is a way to go because they cast. I use added fire dmg, life leech, increased area (for bauble and dmg spell), fast cast and minion dmg. Hate trap and mine combinations because they ruin the purpose of a necromancer. You can also use concentrated effect, but I like the defenses from the baubles, I am really safe inside :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
I am evangelist summoner. Running around with 4 of them killing stuff like crazy. People in public are often amazed by the dmg, so don't listen to thrash talk about them. I like the theme.

They use physical spells. Faster casting is a way to go because they cast. I use added fire dmg, life leech, increased area (for bauble and dmg spell), fast cast and minion dmg. Hate trap and mine combinations because they ruin the purpose of a necromancer. You can also use concentrated effect, but I like the defenses from the baubles, I am really safe inside :)

Whats wrong with Trap and Remote Mine? Their some of the more powerful supports, and require only slightly more effort at when grabbing them, especially if you have a Sunblast.
Nothing wrong with them mate, but I don't like to be a necromancer who isn't actually a summoner, but trapper, I mean miner that lays mines that lay trap that rises zombies. Just don't like the idea, and don't like that they are superior choice. I like to role play in games like POE. And for me, a summoner is a dude who rises corpses :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info