1.0.0e Patch Notes

ewww content nerfs

pls no
ign swolehamster
now i dont have to withstand the temptation to sort guildtabs only to rage about my own stash afterwards. thank you, think i tried that way to often :D
im not a native english speaker, so sorry if i get it wrong :)
Last edited by Clownkrieger on October 30, 2013 9:38 AM
nice patch

Desync while getting LMP dogs still needs fixing :)

jk <3 ggg
IGN = Engxo
im happy to see about the devourers... were in garden in act 3 and lost more then 80% hp from unique Devourer in 1 hit, never rly could hit him had to run asfast he hitted me...

Thanks for this update :) now my HC chars might stop dying to often lol
17hrs 58mins steam update time? o.O Better be a lie!

having issues updating with steam. ugh wish I still had the old client
"
Fixed cases where minions would not appear on your minion icon bar after tagging a shrine.

Thank you so much! :D
Recovers 420 Life and the minions like it like that. A bubbling animation it is, very true GGG.
Last edited by BONERPARTE on October 30, 2013 9:44 AM
well after patch 1.0.0.e my game crashes to desktop instantly upon double clicking and showing a second of the loading screen.
"
Fixed an abuse case where the Cast on Death support gem could be used as a massive damage bonus with other trigger gems.

Why would "fix" that. A dead character lost exp or goes to Default. It would only be fair if he is able to take take others with your character to hell ;)

"
Fixed a bug where all classes other than the Scion would look wrong when wearing Hyrri's Ire.

Wearing Hyrri's Ire is wrong on all classes :(

Masochists doing Hard Dual Vaal Map(good old times): /forum/view-thread/69874
Best Rule ever(If GGG would use it): /forum/view-thread/98933
Probated for saying: The average userbase here seems to be 13-15 according to Removed by Admins? Henry get real.
I'm having issues with Steam too. The download rate often drops all the way down to zero and just stays like that for a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info