Oro's Ceaseless Discharger (Spectral Throw + Cast on Crit Discharge)

"
Dhoros wrote:

Where it says elemental leach on exp, link me the threads of new infos please.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/798410

Item linked by Chris in that thread.
It's impossible to do the map boss on Jungle Valley with fracutred map mod, the gauntlet is too much to handle for the server and the server keeps kicking me out. Silly spec. :(
can someone post an updated build please?
As far as I see, it seems that there is no major difference between build 1.0.3 to 1.1.0 It should maintain.
Is there a CI variation of this build?
hi oro

what do you think of the new unique vaal gloves introduced in 1.1.0 ? don't they synergize good too ?
11211 never forgetti
Last edited by Xila_Xila on Mar 12, 2014, 9:37:13 AM
up
Molten shell got a major aoe reduction
With the removal of Voll DEVOTION (Im a garena player - Obviously that item is non-existent), I recommend going for a Amulet with + Maximum Power Charge (From Vaal), or you can just go for Crit DMG. Get a 6l voll and insert ice spear into it. It helps counter against ranged Mods, plus give you more power charge (Bc of its high critical rate, plus it is supported by GMP also). This way, your DPS can be stabilized, even without Voll Devotion. Get Critical Weakness Q20, Lv20, it will proves tremendously useful when you encounter Lightning resist mobs, and with bosses too. You should manually cast the curse bc its level is very high, the lack in the slot linked with Cwdt can be filled with enduring cry, and you should rise the level of the Cwdt to the link a bit because you will want 2 enduring cry not overlapse. GGG brings Vaal Pact near socion very much so you should obviously get it, this way you will be safe from reflect (Note that if you don't have 75% resist of the element you hit, or being shocked, you will die immediately). The build sucks extremely in term of 1v1, so you can replace the "EK" part with Vaal Cylone linked with CoC, life leech and another discharge so that you can clear the Boss quickly and safely. There is a bug that sometime your skill wont crit at all so use it with caution, because if Vaal Cyclone doesn't crit (Yes it sometime wont crit even if you have 90% crit rate with Critweakness applied on boss and an activated Diamond flask - Painful heh?), You will definitely die. Maligaro has been nerfed, so if you planned to have as many destructive power as the video, it will cost you A LOT. Fianally, graps some spell dmg so that you have just as many destructive power as the build originally designed.
Hi all. Why do many of these Discharge builds have >95% critical strike chance? I thought 95% Critical Strike Chance is the maximum cap? What's the point of adding more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info